Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Great picture BTW.

But she is not your GF so it's irrelevant. She is whoever she is and that's her business. Yes we might fear what her lifestyle might lead to but it might well be a lifestyle she enjoys. If she were a bloke she'd be a jack the lad someone who loved to party and go off with people they happened to meet when drunk and her mates would call him a character but because she's a women it is somehow different. You've all seen British women getting drunk and going out on the pull. They enjoy it but don't judge them because they like that lifestyle, don't judge them because they like to drink, don't judge them because they experiment with their sexuality - it's not the wisest way to behave but it's their way so worry about them by all means but they are adult women with a right to make their own choices.

Yes they can make their own choice, but the regrets will come in later.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Friend, this is me at 17-18, and I was in a r&r band all I had to do was take out my guitar and the girls would be at my door.  And they had boyfriends.  This is the society we live in, sex controls the world.  I can't tell you how many girls I've fucked I lost count, but I SWEAR to you that girls will go crazy over boys and men will go crazy over a young girl and some might loose everything and even his wife and his house.

000000 (2).jpg  0   223.74 kB

How cool are you?

My last post sounding like I was having a go. I did not mean to. I should be asleep but actually I'm waiting to see how my Belle is. She should not have gone out in that condition and Polya as the older owman should have stopped her but she did and like I said if she were a bloke we probably wouldn't be having a go.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

How cool are you?

My last post sounding like I was having a go. I did not mean to. I should be asleep but actually I'm waiting to see how my Belle is. She should not have gone out in that condition and Polya as the older owman should have stopped her but she did and like I said if she were a bloke we probably wouldn't be having a go.

Let them live their lives, one day they will wise up but the videos and pictures will follow them all their lives, same for their children if ever they have any..  What will they answer when their child show them the pictures ??

• Upvote 1

I think this is why I would look to see Irma's return so she can sort of keep a caring eye on the girls. I don't think Lola cares, I think Polya has difficulty thinking past herself. Polya looks like she can handle herself in most situations. Anna you think could provide a bit of sense but she was more out of it than Belle.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Great picture BTW.

But she is not your GF so it's irrelevant. She is whoever she is and that's her business. Yes we might fear what her lifestyle might lead to but it might well be a lifestyle she enjoys. If she were a bloke she'd be a jack the lad someone who loved to party and go off with people they happened to meet when drunk and her mates would call him a character but because she's a women it is somehow different. You've all seen British women getting drunk and going out on the pull. They enjoy it but don't judge them because they like that lifestyle, don't judge them because they like to drink, don't judge them because they experiment with their sexuality - it's not the wisest way to behave but it's their way so worry about them by all means but they are adult women with a right to make their own choices.

I totally agree if she was guy nothing would be said if it was a guy

I'm 54 yrs old and i tell you i have led a fantastic life i would not change a thing

Everything to do with sex you can think of besides gay sex iv'e tried

Iv'e fucked more prostitutes than you have had hot dinners some of those prostitutes are just like these girls are now very beautiful girls

1 of the girls i knew we ended up good friends and i still see her today

She is married with kids all grown up now and she was in the business for just a few yrs made her money and got out so i think she did very well for herself.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I think this is why I would look to see Irma's return so she can sort of keep a caring eye on the girls. I don't think Lola cares, I think Polya has difficulty thinking past herself. Polya looks like she can handle herself in most situations. Anna you think could provide a bit of sense but she was more out of it than Belle.

the only one that can control this apt, is Nora.  Even if I'm not too crazy about her, she had more class than all those adult entertainers that we have now.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Let them live their lives, one day they will wise up but the videos and pictures will follow them all their lives, same for their children if ever they have any..  What will they answer when their child show them the pictures ??

This is what I commented on before with Megan. It was the consequences of what family might think of her that was worrying her - she enjoyed the event I have been told - but honestly society should be so judgemental. People did ill advised things when they young, so what their young. Our ex PM reportedly masturbated into the head of a dead pig at University. There were lots of jokes but people didn't think less of him.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

This is what I commented on before with Megan. It was the consequences of what family might think of her that was worrying her - she enjoyed the event I have been told - but honestly society should be so judgemental. People did ill advised things when they young, so what their young. Our PM reportedly masturbated into the head of a dead pig at University. There were lots of jokes but people didn't think less of him.

lucky him there was no cameras.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

This is what I commented on before with Megan. It was the consequences of what family might think of her that was worrying her - she enjoyed the event I have been told - but honestly society should be so judgemental. People did ill advised things when they young, so what their young. Our ex PM reportedly masturbated into the head of a dead pig at University. There were lots of jokes but people didn't think less of him.

Ha ha that's funny

One thing i can say about things i did 

in my day no one had mobile phones with cameras 

• Upvote 1