Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Yes they can make their own choice, but the regrets will come in later.

Robert, I believe you are projecting your values onto her.  We are older guys...younger girls are experimenting like never before.  In some ways, possibly many ways, women are more honest with their experimentation than men.  We are so afraid of being called gay, that some men may never explore their inner desires.  Spending an entire life, not doing what you like or maybe love, now that could be something to regret later.  I think we should just observe, enjoy the girls, and not bring so much to the table.  Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

From reading all you comments looks like our Belle could not control her drinking again, but she is young and will learn eventually when to stop. I feel that she has a real nice bubbly personality when she is sober but just looses it when she starts drinking and becomes too loud and silly and loosing her inhibitions too much will get her into trouble if she is not careful.  

When she was doing her workout before she started drinking, that was the Belle i like so much energy and cuteness. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

From reading all you comments looks like our Belle could not control her drinking again, but she is young and will learn eventually when to stop. I feel that she has a real nice bubbly personality when she is sober but just looses it when she starts drinking and becomes too loud and silly and loosing her inhibitions too much will get her into trouble if she is not careful.  

When she was doing her workout before she started drinking, that was the Belle i like so much energy and cuteness. 

I agree with all that

• Upvote 1