Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's like Minecraft:

At B2 Lola programmed My Belle to boil Broccoli

At B1 My Belle was programmed to fry stuff

Today My Belle combines them into frying broccoli ... topless of course

I want my own programmable Belle.

I am off to build a Bellebot just like the Buffybot - ooh it has bot in the name :biggrin:

62ba3124f0c16df811c3d793e7df66fd.gif

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

18 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I love Belle's innocence she try's to dance seductive and sexy but it something completely foreign to her 

Really you believe Belle is innocent and she doesn't dance for a job and all that stuff about not being too concerned that a guy fucked her when she was drunk and she likes her hair being pulled and being humiliated (well not quite humiliated as she said) during sex. 

I think you're either being a tad naive or were not privy to this information. Don't let what she looks like fool you.

• Upvote 2

So after complaining a few times that she wouldn't bend in the kitchen because she can't cook, she's now got 2 pans out. The future is looking good - Irma, Nelly and Leora should take her on naked cooking classes.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Really you believe Belle is innocent ans he doesn't dance for a job and all that stuff about not being too concerned that a guy fucked her when she was drunk and she likes her being pulled and being humiliated (well not quite humiliated as she said) during sex. 

I think you're either being a tad naive or were not privy to this information. Don't let what she looks like fool you.

Belle is definitely not a dancer but she tries, Carolina is a stripper at the minimum and Stella;s a gogo dancer same goes for Kristy and her crew. All very good dancer in their respective arts. Belle she cute but not a dancer. The sex thing most Russian girl I've been with like it rough hair pulled spanked and choked during sex.

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

IMO Melina has the best ass on RLC.

Better than Kristy or The Goddess herself? I am thinking of running a best arse poll. Melina seems to be vary for me from being quite attractive to stunning with her frizzy hair - she's a confuser.

Didn't see much of Megan but hell did she have curves. She was small so she was like a highlights package of a gret body whereas Leora is the full match.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Belle is definitely not a dancer but she tries, Carolina is a stripper at the minimum and Stella;s a gogo dancer same goes for Kristy and her crew. All very good dancer in their respective arts. Belle she cute but not a dancer. The sex thing most Russian girl I've been with like it rough hair pulled spanked and choked during sex.

My kind of girls :biggrin: . I think the thing is if you are cute enough like Belle you can get away with being a worse dancer. I've seen those moves she pulls in lap dancing clubs. I think Polya was a far better dancer than Stella as she had the steps but I am pretty sure Belle has been employed in those clubs. In terms of nudity, I think she got nude on freecam faster than almost any other girl in RLC history so I might suggest that getting nude in front of a stranger is no big deal for her.

• Upvote 3

I love Kristy body... her yoga and dance modeling pix outside of RLC are spectacular! When she did he gogo routine with her friends the other night you can see the sensuality ooze out of her.... AMAZING!!! Its a very close call between the but Melina reminds me of my girls body so that gives her the edge. But between Kristy and Kami? Kristy wins by far even though kami is gorgeous too.

• Upvote 2