Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

milena is pretty i give her that but to bossy i see her having words with someone who wont take her bossiness very kindly it already happend with belle who next in line.i thought her and belle would become friends but i guess not.as for lima not to my liking but i have no complains.and as for milena dont like her attitude.and shes been there what 3 or 4 days and already wants to run shit like its her apt.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, canito said:

milena is pretty i give her that but to bossy i see her having words with someone who wont take her bossiness very kindly it already happend with belle who next in line.i thought her and belle would become friends but i guess not.as for lima not to my liking but i have no complains.and as for milena dont like her attitude.and shes been there what 3 or 4 days and already wants to run shit like its her apt.

I don't care if she's a bossy bitch or not i don't have to live with her

But i love watching her

• Upvote 2

Even if she is sick, she stays in the toilet way too long and often. My supposition is that she simply uses that room to have phone calls in privacy. Many Barc1 girls have done this, though they usually use the laundry or upper bathroom (without mic) for that.

I've copy/pasted my comments I included on the other thread by mistake in support of Lima who I find intriguing to say the least :huh:

... I am becoming quite fond of that girl and I reckon/hope she will come further into her own as time progresses. She reminds me of a cross between free spirited Elisa and the vacant looking Anzeka. Even though it looks like her body has been through the mill a bit, she appears to have the right attitude .... 

Then I saw her getting ready to go out today and instead of getting dressed after her breakfast with Milena, she merely put on the briefest of brief G-string knickers but kept on what looked like her nightie, put a piece of paper torn from her diary with what looked like an address, some loose change and a 20 euro note and her phone into her small handbag and car keys (so she has her own wheels, 20 euros for petrol money maybe?) then left at 12.26 hrs. My mind is running riot on where anyone would go dressed like that but she sure as hell ain't gone to the local supermarket. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

All i can say is i wish i could see Nora come back with Milena and see who rules the place then,i would put money on Milena,,:biggrin: And i do not think anything sexual will happen with Milena and Lima because they both seem like very intellectual,and strong willed women.

don't count on it- you don't know Nora- do you ????:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Hello all you.

Someone said recently that Nora ava

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Hello all you.

Someone said recently that Nora ava

yes- someone said she & Kiko left Spain- to where ??????????

Sorry.

Quelqu'un a dit que Nora avait quitté définitivement le projet RLC. Qui a des infos à ce sujet? Cette personne (je ne sais plus qui) a dit que Ilona l'aurait remplacé pour cette fonction, de trouver des filles modèles et de les placer dans les appartements à Barcelone.