Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hello everyone! Reading your post, I see that many people here have the same perception about the problem between Milena and Belle.
Milena must leave the apartment before the situation gets worse ..
And of course, unanimously Belle must stay !!!
Lima is neutral in this matter.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Hello everyone! Reading your post, I see that many people here have the same perception about the problem between Milena and Belle.
Milena must leave the apartment before the situation gets worse ..
And of course, unanimously Belle must stay !!!
Lima is neutral in this matter.

Not me i think Belle is a very big part in the problem

sure Milena said something to her about a dirty plate or something like that so she run's off to aunty Lola to give her some love

It's been a very small thing turned into a huge thing and all because Belle stayed away at barce 2 with the cool gang

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

You'd think someone would visit from B2 - they were never going to let her have a doctor there because they might do a drug test!!!

In fact since Lima has seen she's sick, I'm losing patience with those who are defending her, or maybe she ignored her so much that the sight of her did not register on her eye, but go on all of you keep blaming Belle and defending the other 2.

Belle had every right to be upset about the plate issue, milena totally over reacted, and if belle found out about the bating to her pics yes she has a right to be upset about that as well. BUT belle did make it abundantly clear that she did not want anything to do with b-1 so belle has to own her part in of this and must accept why lima and milena are acting as they are (no matter how childish it may be) this whole thing has been blown sooo far out of  proportion that there is no turning back from it as it is now obviously clear that both sides feel they are without blame in the matter and refuse budge. Belle at least did try to speak to them when she got home was ignored. 

And speaking of the bating thing I have changed my position on this matter and now believe belle may know about it, as it is possible that these girls have access to the RLC feeds and can watch and listen to the other cams and in essence spy on the other apartments.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

A while ago. Let Lima eating in the dining room B1, but now came in, and I do not see any camera, you know if you've gone again? I know I was chatting with someone and was smiling, it's all the information I have ...

Yes she left after her meal

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Belle had every right to be upset about the plate issue, milena totally over reacted, and if belle found out about the bating to her pics yes she has a right to be upset about that as well. BUT belle did make it abundantly clear that she did not want anything to do with b-1 so belle has to own her part in of this and must accept why lima and milena are acting as they are (no matter how childish it may be) this whole thing has been blown sooo far out of  proportion that there is no turning back from it as it is now obviously clear that both sides feel they are without blame in the matter and refuse budge. Belle at least did try to speak to them when she got home was ignored. 

And speaking of the bating thing I have changed my position on this matter and now believe belle may know about it, as it is possible that these girls have access to the RLC feeds and can watch and listen to the other cams and in essence spy on the other apartments.

You can't blame Milena for the bating thing anyone would have done the same thing i know i would have

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You think it might have been to do with last night ... end of parties than

but nothing happened as far as I saw. I Iogged on at about 20.45 and saw that Belle had come home and spent all night in her room in bed. L&M watched a movie all night and Lima went to bed at around 01.30 and Milena about an hour later. What did I miss??

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

You can't blame Milena for the bating thing anyone would have done the same thing i know i would have

me too, lol, and the crazy thing is the pics were pretty soft at least the ones we were able to see

il y a 1 minute, cacjc a dit :

Not me i think Belle is a very big part in the problem

sure Milena said something to her about a dirty plate or something like that so she run's off to aunty Lola to give her some love

It's been a very small thing turned into a huge thing and all because Belle stayed away at barce 2 with the cool gang

Non, lors de la soirée tout se passait très bien, voire même une certaine complicité s'installait entre les 2 filles!

Milena n'avait pas à faire de réflexions de ce genre envers Belle, je suis désolé, il y a des façons plus conviviales de parler aux gens, et de plus de la part d'une fille plus agée...Et c'est à cause de cela que Belle a pris peur de Milena et a décidé de partir à B2.(pour se sentir mieux)

Si rien de tout cela n'était arrivé, tout serait normal, Belle serait toujours aussi gaie et plaisante, et leur complicité semblait bien se voir...

Milena est responsable et tout le monde l'a vu.

• Upvote 1