Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

22 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

LIMA IN THE DOWN STAIRS BATH ROOM BEEN THERE OVER 30 MIN

she has been doing that for a couple days now.....i think she is on a diet and doing some kind of cleanse that makes her go a lot

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Mmm maybe I got a different impression but Stella was running about like a mad thing and why was Carolina throwing up? Far from programmed - more like they didn't know what they were doing.

yeah b-1 was like a tomb, the only good thing that happened in b-2 as when stella fell and busted her ass

Just now, Noldus said:

Belle went  in to laundry room  

Wonder if she's discussing B2? I mean maybe a new line up and she's being offered a room. Maybe they wanted her out the way because all 3 girls are leaving B2. Clearly the B1 situation looks bad. Belle is a certain type girl who might not be in great supply and in order to keep her they are refreshing B2. I'm wildly speculating but there's fuck all else to do.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well ive got to go to work so hope someone keeps and eye on Belle becaus e im damn sure those 2 women in there dont even know she is sick. 

Bells is sick? I thought she was just bored or unhappy