Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

the reason i asked is because like with nelly-bogdan and dasha-ddemid they get together as well (not like with these two) just wondering if there are other barca apts why there is no interaction they must know the others are there

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

People have left on short trips before. i remember Ilona doing it and something to do with a taxi, everything went wrong and then she did leave for a few days. Just imagine Ilona's expressive face in overdrive - although now only my second favourite B1 resident. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I think Belle is on her way to B2.. 

Maybe they are having a quite leaving party but an alternative may be a halfway house/hotel where she can recover in peace. If she was going to move to B2 she would have packed. Alternatively they called in pest control and Bell has to leave before the exterminators arrive - she's not told the other 2.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe they are having a quite leaving party but an alternative may be a halfway house/hotel where she can recover in peace. If she was going to move to B2 she would have packed. Alternatively they called in pest control and Bell has to leave before the exterminators arrive - she's not told the other 2.

where did hear about pest control???