Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

43 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i posted this earlier but got no response......Can the girls access RLC and do they? ....... If they can then its very possible that the girls can spy on other apartments and listen to whats being said ........... this could account for why this escalated so far so fast

I firmly believe that they check into CC, some of them on a regular basis. I also believe that the tenants all know each other and communicate with one another frequently. I do not believe that their behavior is controlled by RLC's central offices, however, and have no reason to believe they are following a RLC script other than the basic guidelines written into the initial contract.

I also believe there should be less pillows, teddy bears, cell phones, and animals that get in the way of the cameras.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

i posted this earlier but got no response......Can the girls access RLC and do they? ....... If they can then its very possible that the girls can spy on other apartments and listen to whats being said ........... this could account for why this escalated so far so fast

I believe that the girls in Spain have access to RLC, Camcaps and other sites concerning them ! If my info is correct.........RLC is banned in Russia and Ukraine !    

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I believe that the girls in Spain have access to RLC, Camcaps and other sites concerning them ! If my info is correct.........RLC is banned in Russia and Ukraine !    

Yes but I am not sure camcaps is.  We know some of the apartment people have visited this site in the past and we also have people on here from those countries.  Using a vpn they can get in anyway.

• Upvote 2

Just now, albacore said:

Yes but I am not sure camcaps is.  We know some of the apartment people have visited this site in the past and we also have people on here from those countries.  Using a vpn they can get in anyway.

Possible, I guess !

43 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Creo firmemente que se registren en CC, algunos de ellos sobre una base regular. También creo que los inquilinos todos se conocen y se comunican entre sí con frecuencia. No creo que su comportamiento es controlado por las oficinas centrales de RLC, sin embargo, y no tienen ninguna razón para creer que están siguiendo un guión RLC aparte de las directrices básicas escritas en el contrato inicial.

También creo que debería haber menos almohadas, osos de peluche, teléfonos celulares, y los animales que se interponen en el camino de las cámaras.

También creo que debería haber menos almohadas, osos de peluche, teléfonos celulares, y los animales que se interponen en el camino de las cámaras.

Añade a esto también sabanas, después de la estafa-burla-mofa vista el lunes por la noche por estos cuatros ejemplares mal llamadas inquilinas ( yo las definiría con otro nombre, pero me lo voy a reservar )

2 hours ago, longarm101 said:

i think milena was a bit harsh, it was not  like every dish in the house was dirty, and yes belle owns some of the blame....but guilt for this mess is shared by all......even as of last night lima for joining milena with the cold shoulder routine

I guess the point I was trying to make is as in real life there is usually two valid sides to an argument but that is no reason to hate anybody. As far as Lima she had only been here a couple days and as far as I can tell knows nobody in Barcelona. Milena stuck with her whereas Belle bailed out. Lima stuck with the one that stuck with her.

Hace 1 hora, espumosa T. Squirrel dijo:

Creo firmemente Que se registren en CC, algunos adj adj Base de Ellos Sobre Una habitual. También Creo Que los inquilinos Todos Se Conocen y se Comunican Entre sí con Frecuencia. No Creo Que Do Comportamiento es Controlado por las oficinas centrales de RLC, sin embargo, Y hay Tienen ninguna Razón para creer que estan SIGUIENDO ONU guión RLC aparte de las EL DIRECTRICES DEL Básicas escritas en el contrato inicial.

También creo Que deberia Haber almohadas Menos, osos de peluche, Teléfonos Celulares, Y Los Animales Que se interponen en el Camino de Las Cámaras.

Tranquilo, esto es " vida real ", y si luego hay algo de acción ya estarán para ocultarse de las cámaras, cierre ya de estafa de apartamento y estos cuatro putones-estafadoras a la puta calle ya, que vayan a reírse de su puta madre y no estafen mas a los abonados que les estamos pagando esta vidorra que se están pegando a costilla del abonado

With every argument there is always 2 sides

Milena's side and Belle's side

And the truth is always somewhere in the middle

As for Lima i feel sorry for her she has walked right into this fight

It's been a hard first week for her harder than all these girls had when they arrived not knowing anyone