Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I READ ONLY THE FIRST SENTENCE,AND ONCE THAT YOU MENTIONED MY BABY "RITA",I JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON,THERE WAS NO NEED FOR ME TO EVEN READ ANY FURTHER BECAUSE I ALREADY KNEW THAT I WOULD AGREE WITH YOU 1000%

I apologize for the length of this post. Just skip right over if you have no interest and I won't be offended.  :)

I'm sure that many will disagree with me on this. But, to me, Irma has the same quality that Kamila and Rita had that is so appealing to me in a woman - a "quiet" self-confidence. What I mean by that is that they are very self-confident without being egotistical at all. They don't think they are better than anyone else. But, they do "know" themselves well enough that they "like" who they are and are confident that they can handle any crisis that may arise in their life.

Because of this self-confidence, they are able to "be themselves" at all times (never have to pretend they are something that they're not just to try to get people to like them) and they treat everyone with respect when they interact. That is a very appealing (sexually or otherwise) and rare combination.

The rare people who have this quality are almost always very kind and considerate of others and will "accept" others as they are. If they like someone, they will continue to interact with them. If they don't care for someone, they will just do their best to avoid them because they see no value in "making a new friend that you have very little in common with or don't care for the way they think and act".

That's one of the traits that Kamila, Rita and now Irma seem to have and that's why I think so much of them as individuals.

Sorry it took so long to explain what I meant. I know that there will be difficulty with the google translator for those who have to use it. But, I don't know any other way to communicate something that I consider important. Please forgive if this makes no sense to you.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I have no problem adding Kristy to the list.  :)

May I add Milana to the list? She knew exactly what the game was, and told us. No pretentiousness with her.

While I'm at it, Ilona has the prettiest face, IMHO, and she deserves a few more accolades than she gets from CC.

BTW, for the millionth time, legand robert, Irma and Layla obviously knew each other. They are just friends!!!!! I don't know why they haven't been sleeping together to begin with. Nothing will happen there.

They way I read it the first 1-2 days, Irma and Layla didn't know each other, at least not good. Because they didn't act like good friends that knew each other when Layla arrived.

They have become friends over the last few days, because they have hung together outside alot.

That might be because Irma is tolerant, and let her talk. It seems both Ilona and Anna are tired of listening to her already, but Irma is too polite to show it

May I add Milana to the list? She knew exactly what the game was, and told us. No pretentiousness with her.

While I'm at it, Ilona has the prettiest face, IMHO, and she deserves a few more accolades than she gets from CC.

In my opinion, Milana wouldn't be on the list that Bookmaker deskribed. Milana knew this game, but that's not what Bookmaster ment, he ment more in general life.

Milana for me toyed a little too much with Coco. She almost treathed Coco like she was an ugly friend she knew she never would loose, because herself was a "10" (I only think she's a 7, maybe 8 with that ass), one that Coco needed to get in the right places.

But they were really good friends, like Coco in reality was one of her really few good friends. I don't think Coco is/was ugly, I really liked her, she had something fun about her, a "don't care" additude that can be fun.

She would be fun here in stead of "miss-no-ass" boring Layla.