Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Il y a 5 heures, DES7469 a dit :

Encore une fois, je ne l'ai pas lu quoi que ce soit à propos de l'alcool ou des actes lesbiens

cher ami, j'espère que vous plaisantez???!!!! elle n'a fait que cela pendant des nuit entières avec toutes les filles, léchage de chatte, gode etc...!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dear friend, I hope you kidding ??? !!!! she has done it for whole night with all the girls, pussy licking, dildo etc ... !!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

cher ami, j'espère que vous plaisantez???!!!! elle n'a fait que cela pendant des nuit entières avec toutes les filles, léchage de chatte, gode etc...!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dear friend, I hope you kidding ??? !!!! she has done it for whole night with all the girls, pussy licking, dildo etc ... !!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

who are you talking about???

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i suppose he is talking about Belle in the 2 barca2 orgies

He means Belle. She did it before but not last night as he said she would. 

Anyways I don't expect we're going to see much from the girls. I'd like to be wrong. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

He means Belle. She did it before but not last night as he said she would. 

Anyways I don't expect we're going to see much from the girls. I'd like to be wrong. 

I agree Des i don't think we will see any big parties soon

Maybe when Lola leaves

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I  wonder if RLC will tell Belle she has to go back to Barce 1 again

im not sure it was RLC that told her the first time, seems like if they had she would not be allowed to go back, either way she may be leaving mon as it is

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

im not sure it was RLC that told her the first time, seems like if they had she would not be allowed to go back, either way she may be leaving mon as it is

I know i'm only guessing and if she's going to be that childish over a dirty plate bye bye Belle and bring in a new girl who wants to be here

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I know i'm only guessing and if she's going to be that childish over a dirty plate bye bye Belle and bring in a new girl who wants to be here

I'll have to disagree with you on this. Yes Belle was wrong for not going back the next day and setting the matter with Milena. At the same time Milena had no right to walk into the apartment and start demanding everything be her way. For me Milena is the one that needs to go and if we heard right she's only here for one month.

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'll have to disagree with you on this. Yes Belle was wrong for not going back the next day and setting the matter with Milena. At the same time Milena had no right to walk into the apartment and start demanding everything be her way. For me Milena is the one that needs to go and if we heard right she's only here for one month.

We can't agree on everything Des

• Upvote 2