Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, virbish91 said:

lol it was a good show no doubt, but it always amazes me how they roam around naked all day long, dancing naked and everything...but when they go to have sex all of a sudden they feel the need to cover themselves with the blanket. but both guys ( the one with stella and milena) got rid of the cover as much as they could today, so we got a better view :)

There's a huge difference in playing around naked and having full sex on cam.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

There's a huge difference in playing around naked and having full sex on cam.

Guy did a great job! Had a bit of a nasty streak in him... She holding on for dear life.. definitely left a lasting impression on her. He will be back,if she ever lets him leave..

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

She has taken 3 rounds; and remember she probably swings both ways. The planning was NOT all hers and no volume of capitals (shouting) will make some of us think otherwise. They ALL share some responsibility, not only for their own actions but for the whole equipe.

The plan to bring blokes was all hers and that ruined the party.

I am shouting because your assertion that she was not in anyway to blame was absolutely astonishing.

I said it was not 100% her fault, you said it was 0% her fault. Yes people are responsible for the actions but bringing blokes was not the action of anybody else and once the blokes are there then nothing happened until the girls were so out of it, the guys could take advantage. You seriously think Caroline was able to determine anything she did after Milena gave her that first hit of cocaine - did you see the state she was in. She (Caro) even persuaded Belle to take some. Yeah Belle could say no but by that stage every body else held so its kind of difficult. The drugs weren't the issue, the standard of the party with the girls not free to strip as they always do when bloke's aren't there is the issue. And of course the drugs meant most of the party took place on a toilet seat - fine viewing. 

• Upvote 1

Well im not a big fan of Milena with all the Belle stuff but i really enjoyed that. She got a right good pounding she tried to cover up but he did not want to and kept pulling covers away. The bathroom bit was something else and quite unexpected. Now he is spooning her in bed. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

Guy did a great job! Had a bit of a nasty streak in him... She holding on for dear life.. definitely left a lasting impression on her. He will be back,if she ever lets him leave..

yeah she certainly likes a take charge guy and certainly like to be dominated a little bit , with her personality i can see where one would have to get a wee bit nasty and take charge to get anywhere with her, i mean she tried several times to shut him down , but the man would not be denied thats for sure

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well im not a big fan of Milena with all the Belle stuff but i really enjoyed that. She got a right good pounding she tried to cover up but he did not want to and kept pulling covers away. The bathroom bit was something else and quite unexpected. Now he is spooning her in bed. 

im not a fan of milena either but damn once you get past all the bullshit barriers she throws at you , WOW !!! Something tells me she is really into this guy and its not just a casual thing ....... could be wrong just my  opinion

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah she certainly likes a take charge guy and certainly like to be dominated a little bit , with her personality i can see where one would have to get a wee bit nasty and take charge to get anywhere with her, i mean she tried several times to shut him down , but the man would not be denied thats for sure

When took a shower and put on deodorant. Done deal! She had every intention of doing this...

4 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

When took a shower and put on deodorant. Done deal! She had every intention of doing this...

normally i would agree with you on that....however.....she took so many showers today it looks like that is part of her OCD or something........so with all due respect i will maintain my belief that it wasnt a done deal until he was inside of her..... remember he had one false start he got the tip in and she stopped him

for those who are interested the stay behind just finished horse fucking stella ......speaking of which did anyone else notice that stella and milena managed to time when they started fucking at the same damn time???

• Upvote 1