Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2. To watch the psychological interactions between the various participants. I have spent hours (almost all day) discussing the behaviour of the contestants with fellow voyeurs. I even ran a blog at work which dozens of people read even if they did not watch the show. Obviously as someone who only understands Russian if they speak it slowly and then not all the words my main sources of information are actions and body language plus some helpful comments from Russian speakers like Yuri and Daemon. So the voyeurism is not limited to just viewing girls. Also the more you think you know the girls the more interesting they become.

I would like to spend time just watching these RLC tenants in their straight activities but as they speak languages that i can't understand i have not patience  for that.

I can only run for sex and nudity. When there will be an english or french spoken appartment , i will become a "true voyeur".

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69