Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Thanks EuroMike69 for the shower scène

I had seen it in the thumbnails but prefered not to mention it because the thumbnails are not always acurate since they are blurred.  But this time I was sure and I waited 'till somebody else mentioned it.

It looks somewhat like Ilona, but I am not convinced. Although at one point she makes a facial expression that strongly reminded me of her. The body seems about right. I'd say 50-50.

Ive watched it several times to try and pick out her features and there is a few times when she makes expressions that match Ilona. Her Nose matches and her body certainly does. It could well be her just a tad younger and lots of makeup.

Ive watched it several times to try and pick out her features and there is a few times when she makes expressions that match Ilona. Her Nose matches and her body certainly does. It could well be her just a tad younger and lots of makeup.

It is her when she was much younger!

Lmaoo!! you and those damn thumbnails,,,you better be careful my friend you will go blind trying to strain your poor eyeballs looking at them everyday. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Thanks EuroMike69 for the shower scène

I had seen it in the thumbnails but prefered not to mention it because the thumbnails are not always acurate since they are blurred.  But this time I was sure and I waited 'till somebody else mentioned it.

Lmaoo!! you and those damn thumbnails,,,you better be careful my friend you will go blind trying to strain your poor eyeballs looking at them everyday. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

yeah...i do the same thing...on the other hand however, i can now drive really good when it's raining without my wipers on!

Your right about the body and the nose. Also look at the smile and look at her feet. It's defiantly her.

OK guys, I looked again at the video. I would now say on balance that it is her. 75%. The expression she makes where she is surprised looks like I've seen Ilona do many times. The one in profile. She puts her hand by her mouth just like Ilona did. And the body definitely fits her. I think the only think that threw me off was all the makeup she wears in the video.

You know how they say how a woman will ask her man if she likes her new change and he is like, oh shit is it her hair, makeup, did she change bodies, you know things like that!!! No matter what you answer you are screwed!!! So you just say, yeah it looks good on you, baby!

And I don't think she is that much younger in the video. I bet she did it in the last couple of years.

Who knew Ilona could be so sexy? One thing she shouldn't do? Don't try to be an actress, lol!!!! But she looks goooood as arm candy!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: