Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It looks somewhat like Ilona, but I am not convinced. Although at one point she makes a facial expression that strongly reminded me of her. The body seems about right. I'd say 50-50.

There's something about her mouth while she smiles that makes me don't think it's here.

1724 Out again. Think they should at the Spa, or exercise. As they have done at these times throughout our stay. Seems to be friends again now

In the middle of the day they go to the gym. Put on golden sneakers.  :)

dayana a mis des préservatif dans sa veste avant de partir , elle son pas partit au spa trop maquiller pour ça et on pris aucune  affaire de sport.

ces un rendez vous avec des mecs ces Adèle qui a reçu un SMS elle a appeler dayana pour quel ce prepare

elle ces lever pour ce maquiller après

It seems like the girls are going through differing experiences in their nightly adventures.

Adele looks happier, more content. I suspect she got laid the other night.

Danaya looks stressed, under pressure.

There are some indications that the girls are working at night and partying as well.

Adele handles it well, but I don't think Danaya does.

I feel for Danaya. She is a beautiful girl but she doesn't roll well with the punches.

And she and Adele seemed to get on well after their night the other night, bonding. But it doesn't  look as good now.

I really miss Irma and Anna. Those girls were beautiful, but also had their heads together.

Ilona and her club connections are a double edged sword. The girls get work, connections. But does it really help them long term or are they being used? You can see it in the stress Danaya shows.

Today A & D complained about the hangover. They came to conclusion that they should not mix alcohol and preferably do not drink.  Adele said that it was better this time because unlike the previous night out she remembers everything.  ::)