Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This is odd. I am looking at RLC on two computers and happened to have cam 5 (Milana's room) open on both of them, but they are 12min apart. It's 06:04 on one and 06:16 on the other. I can understand a few seconds difference, but this seems insane.

Never mind. It's good now, maybe my tired brain was just playing tricks on me.

21 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Didn't school her very well then. Lesson One, don't climb into bed naked next him. Maybe she likes to sleep naked? Yes, so do I. But it's not a religious requirement, I'll put a pair of pants on at least if I have to.

i agree maybe lima was putting up a front for milena's sake who knows .....lol

18 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Did he bring all the food? They say about people who condemn people who use hookers, that they would "never pay for sex". If he shelled out for that food, he's about to pay for NO sex. And given the exchange rate of the $AUS against the Euro at the moment, if I was to buy all that crap here, I wouldn't get any change back from about 120 bucks.

i think he did bring the food and that bottle looks to be top shelf tequila and that doesnt normally go for cheap even in spain

Just now, F219 said:

Her under the influence level was contributing factor.

well she was barely conscious the last time and she seemed to be a little more with it tonight, the look on her face when he went upstairs was worth a million words all by itself , lima was not interested 

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i think old boy got played for food and drink tonight ...... we will see what happens when they wake up ...... he might just bail 

He is halfway there.  He is in bed and they are naked.  Touch right and she will open up.