Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, In10se said:

Exactly. Her OCD has to do with cleanliness at the apartment. Having unprotected sex with a guy she just met would seem to negate that. Unless there were some other influence like drugs and alcohol. It makes sense, but who the fuck knows or cares. She will be gone soon and we will have more girls to speculate on lol

That unprotected sex pull in time seems to be an European thing.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, In10se said:

She said earlier that she only had unprotected sex because of the cocaine and alcohol. Unless she's lying.

I understand but it is like Lima her first time with that guy.  She gave him a condom from her top drawer.  They used it then after 2nd BJ, he left it unwrapped.  It seems to be the norm in the thrones of sex.

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

I understand but it is like Lima her first time with that guy.  She gave him a condom from her top drawer.  They used it then after 2nd BJ, he left it unwrapped.  It seems to be the norm in the thrones of sex.

Lima is always wasted though lol.  But I hear ya. Im from the usa and europe is way more comfortable with sex than we are. But we are catching up in that regard lol :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

Lima is always wasted though lol.  But I hear ya. Im from the usa and europe is way more comfortable with sex than we are. But we are catching up in that regard lol :biggrin:

I am to and I would rather be uncovered.  However in my defense, I have had only one lady in the last 2 years.