Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I had very good guy work for me but he died 34 years of age I use to tell him don't drink but no evel he keep drinking and died drinking  

That's the way it goes for some of them.  Addiction is a hard habit to break.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, Markymark said:

Another exciting night at B1...this apartment now actually repels potential customers LOL

Bullshit it does. I'm still keen to join to watch what goes on here. I think the last few weeks of Poliya & Anna & Lola being here and having the Coke parties have you all spoilt that that was meant to be the norm. They were one-offs, and once the drug boys had had enough "Pussy Payment" and started wanting money for their product, that the girls couldn't pitch for, they stopped coming around. Yes, maybe Milena is a bit "Icy", and Lima only seems able to have a personality when she's drunk, are probably not ideal viewing fare, but the amount of teasing and nudity and sex that they do have, is still not bad for a non-couple apartment.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Been off having a life for a while. No blurry thumbnails of the bedrooms I can see. Are they even home? And who got the Hookah Pipe down.

Yes, Milena and Lima asleep in their beds

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, Milena and Lima asleep in their beds

Thanks buddy. I'm 8 hours ahead of them here. So during their day I don't see much. And during their night, I can't see much (work). May still spring for the Premium for all those little times in between.

1 hour ago, Pookus said:

Bullshit it does. I'm still keen to join to watch what goes on here. I think the last few weeks of Poliya & Anna & Lola being here and having the Coke parties have you all spoilt that that was meant to be the norm. They were one-offs, and once the drug boys had had enough "Pussy Payment" and started wanting money for their product, that the girls couldn't pitch for, they stopped coming around. Yes, maybe Milena is a bit "Icy", and Lima only seems able to have a personality when she's drunk, are probably not ideal viewing fare, but the amount of teasing and nudity and sex that they do have, is still not bad for a non-couple apartment.

I'm with ya Pookus

Can someone clarify this for me. What is the rule governing informing people who come around to visit that they're being filmed virtually the moment they walk through the door. Is the onus on the tenants to tell them, is there a sign on the front door as they walk in? I find it strange that at least 3 local drug dealers, and one guy, who got picked up at a club, and looks to be either married, a high ranking businessman (or both), go to this apartment and not care at all about the possibility of being recognised on camera. Also, I hardly think Lima was in the sort of state to tell 'Daddy Dip & Run' the first time he came over and didn't try to hide anything that "oh by the way, when you fuck me tonight, about 20,000 people are going to be online watching you - have fun". I only ask as there was a case last week where Kim Kardashian sued someone for filming her without her knowledge (on they're phone), which is illegal in France. Now if that's a French law - fine. but if it's an EU law, then it will apply to Spain as well. Despite the fact that it's a Russian website, involving Russian girls sent through Russian servers, they're still on Spanish soil. The FAQ's say that US law declares they have to notify, but I don't think Russian law does.