Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67

I don't know what is up with ,ilena- lights out, door closed, and can't tell if she is nude or not ???? something is up ?????- can anyone who has eyes in room confirm ?????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

No sé lo que es el ritmo, ilena- luces apagadas, puerta cerrada, y no puedo decir si ella está desnuda o no ???? algo está pasando ????? - puede cualquier persona que tenga ojos en la sala de confirmar ?????

With night vision, you see that she has not taken off his clothes, the only thing that she has not slept today, and I remind you, that would be 9 when she went to bed.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Teddy 1 said:

i hope he didn't give Lima the bill??? they seemed to be going over the bill... i hope I'm wrong.

so do I- but would not surprise me if milena stiffed him- that's the way she is- my opinion

Without wanting to offend anyone, least disturb the fan Milena, but also a nice body and a beautiful face and hair, which has a point ...

But that brings this girl home?

Someone would know me say to me one reason why, in my escapes me, but Milena plays an important role in the house?

As far as I know, the games that have axostumbrados us B1, where is this shared shower or bath? Where is it to get into the bed of another partner and simulate games? Where are the games in the dining room and topless girls?

We also had spoiled to the girls visitasen on different floors ...

She did not swallow it in the other house.

True has had no luck with the partner who has had, a girl with drinking problems and perhaps even worse, if we take for granted, the reasons for the visit of rudo.Ni guy with the flight of Belle and now, it seems that of Lara.

Perhaps with more adult girls, unapologetic and wanting to party, we would dawn.

By the way, the online course, she has completed?

5 hours ago, isidore57 said:

I just sent a message of protest to RLC

Milena   dehors  .....   go out   please

Y is tired of seeing this girl who takes the apartment for her photo salon

She is free to do a photoshoot if she wants no ?

• Upvote 4