Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

thats  my understanding , that and her website .... i think she is putting together a portfolio 

than she better get her shit together, she leaves in a few days:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, vortios said:

Lima will be drunk, but it fulfills its role disturb the visual field, that are complaining

if someone is upset about blocked views they can always contact RLC via their link and see if RLC asks them to correct it

Guest beaver67
Just now, Markymark said:

When Lima leaves Barcelona....alcohol sales will drop substantially in the city :)

just like they did when Elisa left, and she drank more than lima- if I remember correctly

2 minutes ago, Markymark said:

While this is mildly interesting....it is missing the fun and excitement of the previous girls

i agree , i think if this were done by previous girls there would be more of a party feel to it even if it was a professional shoot , the previos girls were more fun loving and easy going

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

si alguien se siente mal acerca de las vistas bloqueados siempre pueden ponerse en contacto con RLC a través de su enlace y ver si RLC les pide que corregirlo

I have already written to them, for this and other topics, the result is the same. They think we're stupid. As I've told them time, will make the decision that creates more correct, But as I have spoken highly of this product known, the next time, I will be difficult to recommend this product.

Doit on subir tous les soirs ces bêtises de la part de Milena

Assez,  Assez  ,  Milena doit partir avec  Lima .... 

Une  nympho qui nous impose ses castings afin d'envoyer ses photos à tous les sites   ...........

Je crois que je quitte aussi camps cap ce soir.......