Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Agree.  I am not anti-Milena like some of you guys, I did enjoy watching her.  She didn't get a fair break with Belle because everybody loves Belle.  I think they were both wrong.

i would agree except it went far beyond what happened with belle , she was fun to watch but that does not mean i care for her as a person , and I feel her being here did more harm than good

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

no matter what happens tonight it seems to me that Milena is gone come sunrise , all her stuff is packed

it is ???????

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i would agree except it went far beyond what happened with belle , she was fun to watch but that does not mean i care for her as a person , and I feel her being here did more harm than good

Her being here didn't do the harm, it was how the others reacted and shun her is what did it.  She was just a woman here, the others (B2) was just mean girls back in high school again.  Lima was just neutral.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yes it is 

I haven't seen her room since about 17:00 and stuff still in closet , have been gone

thank you longarm

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Her being here didn't do the harm, it was how the others reacted and shun her is what did it.  She was just a woman here, the others (B2) was just mean girls back in high school again.  Lima was just neutral.

Milena's antics and actions have been discussed on here at great length, so we will have to just agree to disagree on this one  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

Milena's antics and actions have been discussed on here at great length, so we will have to just agree to disagree on this one  :biggrin:

I'm good with that.  Wasn't trying to rehash it.