Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

15 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Hey Noldus, did Lima go out? Not showing up at the apartment anywhere. The neighbour is slow about the music then, considering how loud Milena and Fall Out Boy had it at all hours of the morning during the photo shoots, I would've thought. I hope she hasn't, because the only thing that would be open this time of a Saturday night, apart from pubs and clubs, is the Bottlo (once again, apologies for the Aussie slang, Bottle Shop, Off Licence, etc), which will mean......... 

she was a quick trip outside, 5 min or so.. maybe talking to someone .....

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

46 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

I think its just an age and personality clash issue. I don't think they are snubbing her. Melissa and Lara are about the same age and have more in common with each other but don't really have anything in common to talk to Lima about. 

Thank you sir for injecting some common sense into this thread.:cool: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, daily said:

it's good to see Lima smile

She seems to be making the effort on 2 fronts, interacting with the other girls, and staying off the sauce, if only for one night anyway. However, with Melissa about to go out for what looks like a quick shop (possibly for some Sheisha, as she was talking about the Hookah Pipe with Lima just earlier), hopefully she wont do a 'booze run' for Lima while she's out. 

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Thank you sir for injecting some common sense into this thread.:cool: 

True. In which case, has RLC made a social blunder? Or is this all part of the "experiment" or "journey of discovery" that we're all embarking on.

14 minutes ago, Pookus said:

True. In which case, has RLC made a social blunder? Or is this all part of the "experiment" or "journey of discovery" that we're all embarking on.

Don't think it's either. When RLC interviews a girl about joining there isn't any way for them to know what the girl is really like. She's going to tell them what they want to hear. For all they know the girl could be a drunk, have a drug problem, have mental trouble or just be a flat out lunatic. Or a closet lesbian, a fetish exhibitionist or a nymphomaniac. (we should be so lucky). The point is they are taking a chance and hoping for the best.   

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And for the record I find Lima to be a good looking lady that I would be happy to tumble with. She makes me think of a Trailer Park Honey. (some of you will get that) And I mean that in the best way.:biggrin: 

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

The Incense is a nice touch. Now turn the tap off before you relax yourself to sleep. Because if the bath overflows and all those tea lights float down the stairs, then all that cred you've just built up with everyone will all go to shit.