Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Leo after the incident with the police and warning of the radar in a telephone conversation just said he did not intend to further extend your contract. So that the contract exists. He can not but exist.

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems silly not to have a contract in terms of apartment tenants.

And from the point of view of the RLC it would be doubly foolish. They invest money.

Yury, this post is confusing, who had the incident with the police? What contracts are we discussing? Why would they not extend who's contract?

Thank you in advance for helping clarify this post.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Leo after the incident with the police and warning of the radar in a telephone conversation just said he did not intend to further extend your contract. So that the contract exists. He can not but exist.

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems silly not to have a contract in terms of apartment tenants.

And from the point of view of the RLC it would be doubly foolish. They invest money.

Yury, this post is confusing, who had the incident with the police? What contracts are we discussing? Why would they not extend who's contract?

Thank you in advance for helping clarify this post.

Sorry, I wrote wrong. Not Leo, and Lev. Apartment Zoya and Lev. Not so long ago they had a scandal, and the neighbors called the police. After that RLC called Lev, and warned him that another call the police and he will be evicted from the apartment. Then Lev in a conversation with his guest said that his contract ends soon and he does not intend to renew it. Meant contract with RLC.

That was perfect Yury, thank you so very much for clarification. You have done very good job translating very important information for all the viewers. again many thanks for your hard work and taking the time to do this for all of us.

I didnt think id miss Ilona as much as i do. She was allways there and i didnt really get bored of watching her unless she was on her marathon laptop session that she would not break off from for anyone. Its all too much the same routine day in day out. Ilona had the element of suprise she allways instigated something to happen! I though all along that it would be worse without her.

Ilona often playing a prank and teasing us (in the truest sense of the word). And it was fun to watch.

But business lady Adele boring.

I already wrote here that was cold to one day in the apartment, they froze, but went naked.

I think that many of their actions - implementation of the wishes of the RLC.

well,that would mean that RLC is hot telling us the truth???  Again, not a good business model!

ok...been watching them sleep for two hours now...nothing beats this.  I even went to look at some K&K pictures and they're nothing compared to this.  I can hardly wait for them to wake up, eat breakfast, go back to bed, get up, eat some more, and get ready to go out again.  I'm telling you, it doesn't get any better than this.  Still have about 6 more hours to watch them sleep.  Could be an all nighter!

opps...fell aslleep...can't see adele but glad to see i get to watch Danaya sleep some more!  This is fantastic.

As I understand it, they spend time with a friend Adel and his buddies.

They will be in Barcelona until Thursday. So soon break.  :D

doesn't really matter.  It is obvious that they don't care about the viewership and/or the RLC doesn't really care either.  For me, this WAS the only room that i really like because of the interactions of the girls in the apartment...hence, no girls, no interaction.  I'm disappointed in the girls (especially Danaya) and twice as disapppointed in RLC and, no...i won't entertain the thought of joining RLC to watch a few naked girls walk through when they are here. Not to mention, watch them sleep all day because they have a 'real' job at night.  just my opinion but again, i'm sure RLC doesn't care.