Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, F219 said:

I had squid & corn pizza from Pizza Hut in Hong Kong.  Also shrimp & corn pizza.

Navy 83-03.

never been to Hong Kong- AF 69-95

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, F219 said:

I had squid & corn pizza from Pizza Hut in Hong Kong.  Also shrimp & corn pizza.

Navy 83-03.

okay now that just sounds gross , ive had squid before and tends to take on the flavor of whatever its cooked with so im sure it was good, but man just the sound of it  

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

is that after they have their party in B1- then to clubs ?????

It's a little different feedback on this but it is the desire for a common party. So we'll see if they get it right.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, longarm101 said:

okay now that just sounds gross , ive had squid before and tends to take on the flavor of whatever its cooked with so im sure it was good, but man just the sound of it  

I have to- in Thailand

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

It's a little different feedback on this but it is the desire for a common party. So we'll see if they get it right.

got it- thanks Noldus

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

Found a copy of their menu, the ones they pass out and had to try it.  It was ok but never again.

Guest beaver67
Just now, longarm101 said:

did they ever get a response from b-2 initially b-2 would not respond to inquiries about a party sent by b-1

don't know ?????