Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

how you guys know all that ?

Remember yesterday when Lima disappeared for about 10 minutes .. When she came back she said to the other two that it will be party and then some thing more.. .. So we'll see if they get it together with B2. But it becomes a party  .. or two...

Just now, Noldus said:

Remember yesterday when Lima disappeared for about 10 minutes .. When she came back she said to the other two that it will be party and then some thing more.. .. So we'll see if they get it together with B2. But it becomes a party  .. or two...

Thanks Noldus :-)

11 minutes ago, F219 said:

Love, love, love that place.  That was my last overseas visit, 24 days in Pattaya Beach in 02.

I've been to Pataya in 04 lol ... FLB bar epic times were had there thats for sure ... does the full boyfriend experience ring a bell??

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

maybe they are going to make a trip to spring where the magic water comes from  lol

Guest beaver67
16 minutes ago, F219 said:

Love, love, love that place.  That was my last overseas visit, 24 days in Pattaya Beach in 02.

I did to- 60 days opening a closed air base- takhli 72- then Korat air bas nov 74- nov 75- I was sober 3 days out of that year- great time:biggrin::biggrin:

have been to Pattaya for 3 days to

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I've been to Pataya in 04 lol ... FLB bar epic times were had there thats for sure ... does the full boyfriend experience ring a bell??

no- navy term ??????