Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

the more i watch lara and melissa the less i seem to like them ...... i have noting to really base this on at the moment just an odd feeling ..... and again this is my opinion and mine alone

I am still very undecided about them at the moment, Lara seems a bit reserved , something did not seem right when she visited B2 they often ignored her.

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I am still very undecided about them at the moment, Lara seems a bit reserved at the moment, something did not seem right when she visited B2 they often ignored her.

I'm starting to get a feeling i know why now, especially watching her with lima these last couple days

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

the more i watch lara and melissa the less i seem to like them ...... i have noting to really base this on at the moment just an odd feeling ..... and again this is my opinion and mine alone

I am just a bit confused by Lara who i thought was belle's friend. She was there her in B2 a few times when she arrived now they hardly interact now. It hard to make out what is going on there but i actually like her and Melissa for the fact that they stay in B1 and don't feel the need to be going over there for the sake of it. And it's great they are interacting with Lima which to be honest is heart warming.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

I am just a bit confused by Lara who i thought was belle's friend. She was there her in B2 a few times when she arrived now they hardly interact now. It hard to make out what is going on there but i actually like her and Melissa for the fact that they stay in B1 and don't feel the need to be going over there for the sake of it. And it's great they are interacting with Lima which to be honest is heart warming.

I think Lara is in Barcelona to Recruit girls and once Belle clued in on that she was done with her as were the others in b-2. I also get a real sense of conceit from Lara.  I'm still on the fence about Melisssa but she seems to be falling in line with Lara. I am glad there is dialogue with Lima as it seems to be helping get her out of her shell, but again I get the sense its more Lima extending the olive branch and lara and melissa making excuses. 

I am glad that Lara and Melissa are staying in b-1 as well but for all the good that does as they seem to spend most of their time elsewhere (another adele) at least they are letting b-2 do their own thing so far

• Upvote 1

What's getting me about M&L I think is their body language. Yes they are talking to her but it seems forced. I hope I'm wrong about this. But it's still way better than the ICE Queen. And am I missing it or is Lima drinking less since she's gone.

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

What's getting me about M&L I think is their body language. Yes they are talking to her but it seems forced. I hope I'm wrong about this. But it's still way better than the ICE Queen. And am I missing it or is Lima drinking less since she's gone.

I agree completely about the conversation. I feel M & L are two faced they make fun of Lima behind her back.

As for the drinking Lima did go on a two day bender that was pretty bad, but she seems to be making an effort for the last couple days.

• Upvote 1