Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, Nick said:

I think I was wrong about something will hapen with Melissa nothing hapend now she went sleep :-(

I still think something might happen with Melissa. I cant guarantee you're going to get to see it however. I'm pretty sure she went on a date the other night with someone who I think Lima may have set her up with. She seemed to enjoy it and tore one off in the candle bath later that night/morning. Lima has been out on one "knickers on the waist when she leaves, in the pocket when she comes home" date herself this week. This might be the Melissa drill too, at least for a while. Also, we're yet to see the full fall-out of what happened last night. Did Lima's drunkenness become violent, or cause them to leave an establishment early, and ruin any ground work the other two may have been making. We await.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cacjc said:

So do we think Lima will be asked to go dancing with the girls again after last night?

Well if she doesn't, they'll never leave the house. Last night all seemed to come from Lara & Melissa "Ordering off the Menu" to Lima in the morning, about the kind of night out they wanted, then Lima going off to ring and/or text someone (possibly Milena, or a contact of hers) to organise it happening. Until Lima does something about that pseudo-vegan, eat no solids, Iron deficient, zero carb, diet of hers, this no-tolerance of alcohol is always going to be a problem for her.

• Upvote 1

Lara & Melissa discussing what I assume is what went down last night in Loungeroom. I don't think they're aware that Lima has been up, made some breakfast, and gone back to bed again, so they're assuming she's still out from last night. Man, I wish I recovered from a big sauce night like she does. I'd have a head like a smacked arse, and so seedy that I could grow flowers, but that's just me. I guess it helps to be a 'three glass screamer', you don't drink enough for it to affect your body so much. I'd still like one of the other girls to check that upstairs Closet / Laundry Room for a possible hidden booze stash. It'll explain a lot of Lima behaviours I'm noticing.