Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
22 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Has anyone seen, or does anyone know....does Melissa have water or something else in the blue bottle.  Enquiring minds want to know....

pretty sure it's water gels

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

has anyone noticed the way Melissa is giving Lima the eye, and keeps looking at her body ???????

I've noticed that for about a week now. She looks at Lima a lot different to how she looks at Lara. What she should've done tonight, was maybe play the 'Massage' card a bit earlier on, or Body Paint (God knows Milena bought enough of it to re-paint the whole unit)before Lima got too many sherbets under her skin. Would've been interesting. Might be too late now, Lima is starting to get loud and a bit aggressive.

Good to see one of these three finally have a decent 'meat & 2 veg' meal for a change. This munching on rabbit food, and blending the absolute crap (as well as any nutrition) out of different sizes and shapes of grass was really get under my well KFC fed skin.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Pookus said:

I've noticed that for about a week now. She looks at Lima a lot different to how she looks at Lara. What she should've done tonight, was maybe play the 'Massage' card a bit earlier on, or Body Paint (God knows Milena bought enough of it to re-paint the whole unit)before Lima got too many sherbets under her skin. Would've been interesting. Might be too late now, Lima is starting to get loud and a bit aggressive.

yes Melissa has been looking at Lima- from head to toe. Lima seems alright now, but 1-2 more she will be done hahahaha- who knows if either of them is inclined towards other women ???????

Just now, Pookus said:

Good to see one of these three finally have a decent 'meat & 2 veg' meal for a change. This munching on rabbit food, and blending the absolute crap (as well as any nutrition) out of different sizes and shapes of grass was really get under my well KFC fed skin.

True but all that starch (4 potatoes) and the gas (asparagus).

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Thanks...that's what I thought.  She takes a swig before bedtime.

I think if it was anything else we would notice it