Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Interesting 'looking' conversation in the kitchen between Lima & Melissa. Almost like Lima was teeing up something for the two of them. Maybe a threesome with someone? Too much of a leap maybe? I don't know if anyone can translate?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

50 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Interessante 'guardando' conversazione in cucina tra Lima e Melissa. Quasi come Lima fu Tee qualcosa per loro due. Forse un trio con qualcuno? Troppo di un salto forse? Non so se qualcuno può tradurre?

mi piacerebbe VEDERE this sieri Lara Tutta Nuda Nella SUA strofa indossare le scarpe citare sexy con tacco e tariffa Un ballo sensuale per me ....

ma Coem da un po di tempo rimarrò deluso da rlc.

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

mi piacerebbe VEDERE this sieri Lara Tutta Nuda Nella SUA strofa indossare le scarpe citare sexy con tacco e tariffa Un ballo sensuale per me ....

ma Coem da un po di tempo rimarrò deluso da rlc.

Sorry buddy. Not understanding a single word.

If RLC is thought to be interesting, see three girls, who are very passive in front of the cameras, and who with a simple conversation, in a language, which most people do not understand, is enough to keep the interested viewer On this floor, I think they are very wrong.
This one does not recommend to anyone, and unless people pay to see this crap.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Se RLC è pensato per essere interessante, vedere tre ragazze, che sono molto passiva di fronte alle telecamere, e che con una semplice conversazione, in una lingua, che la maggior parte della gente non capisce, è sufficiente a mantenere lo spettatore interessato Su questo piano , penso che siano molto sbagliato.
questo non consiglia a nessuno, e meno che la gente paga per vedere questo schifo.

sono con te!! uno schifo

You should not be disillusioned, this is the road that has now taken RLC, in the flats of Barcelona.
A lot of hours in front of the phone or endless talks that no one understands.
Jobs outside the home? If that's true, she will not be the first girl to do it in RLC.
And I also remember that there were many criticisms because they behaved equally, at home, there was no action, and they were away from home on many occasions.
It was said that the house served as a respite for their breaks from work.

16 minutes ago, vortios said:

If RLC is thought to be interesting, see three girls, who are very passive in front of the cameras, and who with a simple conversation, in a language, which most people do not understand, is enough to keep the interested viewer On this floor, I think they are very wrong.
This one does not recommend to anyone, and unless people pay to see this crap.

At the moment this apartment in my opinion is at its lowest ebb. Melissa seems to have withdrawn right into herself since Lima left, she used to get drunk and bring men back now and then, we need a few more parties to try and liven things up.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, ChickenMadras said:

At the moment this apartment in my opinion is at its lowest ebb. Melissa seems to have withdrawn right into herself since Lima left, she used to get drunk and bring men back now and then, we need a few more parties to try and liven things up.

Lima is still here.