Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

39 minutes ago, vortios said:

It is said that the girls in B1 are annoyed by the negative comments that have been made in forums with them, and I would like to know if anyone knows anything about that.
I have not read Kitek or Yuri anywhere, translate any conversation they are complaining about.
But if so, and realizing that these guys can not be listening 24 hours to all the conversations ...
What do these girls want?
That above all, praise your work?
If they are not comfortable or do not like this, why are they here?
People waste their time, and the money is spent, to watch movies? We are crazy?
Who can believe that?
The reason they are here, they will know, but here they do not do what customers expect from them, that's what I'm convinced. And so I have communicated to RLC,
Maybe not all the girls have to put on explicit sex shows here, although I do not know why these floors should be different from the others ... where sex explicit, is the star product.
But I think there is a huge difference between explicit sex, and two girls who try to entertain their audience.
And for the most critical of me ... watching two girls, watching a phone and a movie background, is not exactly my ideal entertainment.

I quote from Terms & Conditions:

I. Adult Entertainment

The Sites offer online entertainment services that may be deemed adult in nature and which may contain graphic depictions and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by these Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Sites freely, voluntarily and willingly.

End quote.

When the word is "may", it is an advisement only not the star product.  Thus, REAL LIFE which is the star product.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Cito de Términos y Condiciones:

I. Entretenimiento para Adultos

Los sitios ofrecen servicios de entretenimiento en línea que pueden ser considerados adultos en la naturaleza y que pueden contener representaciones gráficas y descripciones de la actividad sexual explícita. Usted reconoce que son conscientes de la naturaleza de los contenidos proporcionados por estos sitios, que no está ofendido por dicho contenido y que acceda a los Sitios libre, voluntaria y de buena gana.

Fin de la cita.

Cuando la palabra es "puede", se trata de una única no advisement el producto estrella. Por lo tanto, la vida real, que es el producto estrella.

Siéntese, relájese y disfrute.

I have told you on many occasions, I will not discuss something that you and I will not solve.
Legally to this site, can not access any minor (what is understood that only adults can enter), and is it an entertainment venue or not?
But it seems to me that you want to discuss something, which falls by its own weight. You may like it or not, but reality is imposed.

As you say, it is as real as life itself.

33 minutes ago, vortios said:

I have told you on many occasions, I will not discuss something that you and I will not solve.
Legally to this site, can not access any minor (what is understood that only adults can enter), and is it an entertainment venue or not?
But it seems to me that you want to discuss something, which falls by its own weight. You may like it or not, but reality is imposed.

As you say, it is as real as life itself.

You are right for once.  We will never agree.  Stupidity has no limits and neither do you.  You are blocked.

Just now, F219 said:

Tiene usted razón, por una vez. Nunca vamos a estar de acuerdo. La estupidez no tiene límites y tú tampoco. Usted está bloqueado.

As you want.
I have to surrender to your wonderful wisdom and knowledge.
Without you, I do not know how we could get up in the morning and go to work.
I admit, I'm stupid.