Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

She came in strong, it seemed she would have a support in Belle, or this would be a support for Lara, but something happened, and those first visits, were cut. I think something had to do with Jas ... but I'm not sure.
The truth is that of everything that could be expected of her, nothing has been. Also maybe because when you play cat and mouse ... you can lose or be hunted.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I want to clarify one thing, I'm not glad that the girls have to leave the house. For me if they worked, they could be as long as they wanted, and not only three months, some know what I mean.
But if I complain that the girls seem to come to the house, like the one that goes to a hotel to rest ... I do not think that is the role of the girls, nor is it the one of the couples in their houses .. .
Nobody can be 24 hours of partying for three months ... but if we take accounts, how many hours have they had party inside the house?

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Desde que está repleto de hoy, ella probablemente va mañana. La mayoría abandonan B1 a las 10:00 am

But not all take a plane to Ukraine, in fact, I think most do not travel to Ukraine, after leaving the house, as we all thought.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

But not all take a plane to Ukraine, in fact, I think most do not travel to Ukraine, after leaving the house, as we all thought.

most direct flights to Kiev. We have had a few exceptions, that have other visas in the EU.
Rebecca had to fly via AMS home, when RLC booked her a ticket too late for direct flight.

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

There is a Spanish saying that before eating the chicken, you have to peel it ... in it is now Lima ... :biggrin:

you can say what you want about Lima, but she is not afraid to show off :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

se puede decir lo que quieran de Lima, pero ella no tiene miedo de mostrar :biggrin:

Fear to show?
I do not believe it, another thing is that she has her modesty as a woman ... or you as a man, do not you have your modesty?
Commenting on something else, Lima, is getting a nice color to tan, will be the envy of many women who have lost that color to the dates of the year we are.
But it looks very good ...
And the color of hair, is also changing.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Fear to show?
I do not believe it, another thing is that she has her modesty as a woman ... or you as a man, do not you have your modesty?
Commenting on something else, Lima, is getting a nice color to tan, will be the envy of many women who have lost that color to the dates of the year we are.
But it looks very good ...
And the color of hair, is also changing.

think you misunderstand; She is NOT afraid to show her body/pussy to the cams

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

piensa que usted no entiende; Ella no tiene miedo de mostrar su cuerpo / coño para las levas

Certainly I did not understand you correctly ...
But I do not think you understood me either. I never meant that she was afraid to show her sex ...
I was referring to the depilation.