Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

As quick as the corked popped from the bottle that is about how long it took them to get dressed, and now they gone !!!!!

Did this just start to happen, Yury.... Send a PM to the mods or to Admin and see what happens, maybe they can help... I'm sorry your having trouble.

I'll try to contact a moderator or support.

elle sont partit rejoindre un groupe de mec arabe pour une soirer spécial pour fêter la semaine passer avec elle .

car demain matin il quitte Barcelone ils etais venu exprès pour rencontrer dayana et Adèle.

il étais la depuis  lundi soir . les fille seront de retour entre 6h et 9 h du matin

Did Danaya borrow some money again from Adele just before they left ?

She took the money in the morning and Adele responded not very good. She had given her the money, but spoke an annoyed voice. It is unlikely that she gave again. I think there and so will, who pay for her.

While they were drinking in the living room, on the Adel's phone rang two Danaya's admirers. She did not talk to them. She said that one of them behaves like an idiot and let go silly jokes. More she did not like that he was not high.