Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Irma's record will remain intact tonight I'm afraid.......but I'm not going to bed yet and I won't pass out :biggrin:

thank you

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Irma's record will remain intact tonight I'm afraid.......but I'm not going to bed yet and I won't pass out :biggrin:

Looks like she is going to try and sleep again. I could think of a way she could make herself tired :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

ok everyone- after studying all the scientific calculations, and looking at all the new graphics prototypes, after careful consideration her is the (my) verdict

NORA RETAINS HER CROWN AS "QUEEN OF THE MEAT FLAPS"- here is what I based my decision on- Nora's "meat flaps" and almost twice as fat as Nicole's, and they hang down 1/8" plus, more than Nicole's.

I thank you all for you support in this dramatic matter:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FYI- yes I did compare Nora's & Nicole's "meat flap" pictures

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Even if anyone did bate in sure it would not come close to that first night bate by Irma. It was so good she broke RLC server !

she damn sure did