Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning everyone. Nicole's smiling enough this morning to suggest she's ok. She's restless every night so she does have major sleep problems, but if she's going to be awake for large chunks of the night and in and out of bed, we are going to have problems sleeping too! :confused:

yes, it does not get much sleep now

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I'm just speculating here guys, which as you know, isn't something I do here very often. They got back from shopping and the events after regarding the shower were exactly as Ben told it. She spent a little extra time on her pussy but she has been wearing a pad on and off since she arrived, She may well be in the final stages of her period. However, as I posted last night she went to the toilet regularly when she got in, and again through the night. I don't think I've seen her take any medication but these are signs and symptoms that she might have a urinary infection, which is very common in women as you may all well know. It's just a theory but this was my job for 40 years.... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm just speculating here guys, which as you know, isn't something I do here very often. They got back from shopping and the events after regarding the shower were exactly as Ben told it. She spent a little extra time on her pussy but she has been wearing a pad on and off since she arrived, She may well be in the final stages of her period. However, as I posted last night she went to the toilet regularly when she got in, and again through the night. I don't think I've seen her take any medication but these are signs and symptoms that she might have a urinary infection, which is very common in women as you may all well know. It's just a theory but this was my job for 40 years.... :rolleyes:

there is a possibility, or that they have eaten something that has triggered diarrhea. Lima was the also the toilet several times after they got home (but that is normal for her).

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

there is a possibility, or that they have eaten something that has triggered diarrhea. Lima was the also the toilet several times after they got home (but that is normal for her).

it appears that it has stabilized now

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Could be. But Lima often is :biggrin:.

BTW diarrhoea is a tricky word to spell :biggrin:

I think Jess feels the cold a bit. She sometimes puts another layer on like this morning and never seems to go out on the balcony like Nicole and Lima. At the 'party' at B2 the other night she shook her head when asked to go to the balcony but Michelle gave her a top to put on, She still only went out once though. And her nipples always look like blind cobblers thumbs! Mind I like to think they're just naturally like that :biggrin: Having said all this though, she always looks pretty hot to me...:blush:

37 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Jess feels the cold a bit. She sometimes puts another layer on like this morning and never seems to go out on the balcony like Nicole and Lima. At the 'party' at B2 the other night she shook her head when asked to go to the balcony but Michelle gave her a top to put on, She still only went out once though. And her nipples always look like blind cobblers thumbs! Mind I like to think they're just naturally like that :biggrin: Having said all this though, she always looks pretty hot to me...:blush:

they are rock hard under her top, in the bathroom now :biggrin:

• Upvote 1