Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Great to see these too just becoming good friends like this, i detected last night Jess was been much more comfortable by leaving her top off in front of Nicole, and now the massage is a step further. Its not Quite Irma and Ilona but it could become as good a friendship as those 2 have.

• Upvote 3

Nicole, the truth that will not have also greased her back like today ... Jess has never come down from the gum of her panties, I think. Anna had to give them a few explanations, start at the feet, get to the neck, to finish in the feet. But look also as does B in his house. The difference, is that Anna, left the whole world, boy or girl, with a desire for heat, incredible.

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Great to see these too just becoming good friends like this, i detected last night Jess was been much more comfortable by leaving her top off in front of Nicole, and now the massage is a step further. Its not Quite Irma and Ilona but it could become as good a friendship as those 2 have.

To me what these two are doing is just as good as any others have done. I don't compare what the girls do. They all have their own way. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

To me what these two are doing is just as good as any others have done. I don't compare what the girls do. They all have their own way. 

Yes , and Nicole gives a massage back to Jessica too. Im trying not to compare. But Irma is certainly the queen of Massaging well among other things :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

how right you are sulzer:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes , and Nicole gives a massage back to Jessica too. Im trying not to compare. But Irma is certainly the queen of Massaging well among other things :biggrin:

sulzer- what isn't Irma the queen of hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I compare. No one gave a massage like Irma. Dragging her bobs on the other, front massages, nipple massages. Irma was in a class all her own.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

True...But Irma isn't here and we don't know that she will ever return. So I prefer concentrate on the ones that are here.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1