Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Nicole, get out!

Uncalled for. 

I cant believe some of BS ive just read through about Nicole. Im glad i was not awake to be a part of it or im sure i would have lost all faith in this forum and walked away. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I feared that Nicole would live her happy sex life outside the apartment, and I was pleasantly surprised. People are making a fuss out of the "towel gate", but they spent like 5 mins in the bathroom, so it is a moot point for me. Nicole brought the guy home, she deliberately removed the covers after like 1 min, so as a voyeur viewer, this was pure bliss. Thank you Nicole :biggrin:

Now if I set aside my pleasure to see that hot body wet with excitement, I do sympathize and agree with Jessica : Nicole's hormones are doing all the "thinking" recently, her behaviour is a bit reckless and unsafe. Jessica was worried about her and trying to protect her for her own recklessness, Nicole dodged her questions and laughed off her concerns, andnow she is bringing a quasi unknown man in a house where 2 unsuspecting young girls were sleeping, without warning. I understand Jessica.

The voyeur in me is delighted because of the sex, interested because of that surprising stunt and it's ramifications and a bit worried too. But contrary to what some people are thinking, in my opinion what is unfolding here (both the sex and the consequences on the girls) feels more like real life than many of the stuff we have seen for months.

Someone been realistic for once. Well done. My faith is slightly restored

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

As a human being, I don't understand how people can be hateful and malicious enough to spam pages after pages of borderline harassment against the girls.

But as a voyeur and rlc customer, I find it even harder to understand, knowing that the girls are reading the forums or somehow aware of what is being said, why we would deliberately shot ourselves in the foot by antagonizing and hurting the girls we expect to share their privacy with us.

Where were the mods last night? Its known the girls get upset by what is said about them from time to time and its never good for us viewers when that happens.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Fuera de lugar. 

No puedo creer que algunos de BS Ive acaba de leer a través de cerca de Nicole. Im alegro de no estar despierto para ser una parte de ella o estoy seguro de que me habría perdido toda la fe en este foro y se alejó. 

Pues yo me alegro de presenciar esta burla, ya no Nicole, sino de RLC, que permitió que todo esto sucediese.

No me gusta opinar sin conocer. 

Burla es burla, lo quieras ver o no. Nicole con permiso de RLC, hace lo que quiso, pero nadie pensó en las consecuencias.

El ejemplo lo tienes, que taparon la cámara, y nadie de RLC, movio un dedo. Es más ni avisaron a Jess, que fue al baño y no quito el trapo.  Pero es más, la única solución, fue pasar a mantenimiento esa cámara...

Todo eso lo ves normal?