Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

UNLESS HER ASS MOVED TO WHERE HER PUSSY IS THEN YES SHE WAS SCRATCHING HER ASS FURIOUSLY FOOR 38 MINS STRAIGHT,SHE ACTUALLY WENT ALL OUT MASTURBATING THIS TIME,,BUT SHE COVERED HER HEAD UP SO WE WOULDN'T SEE HER FACE,,,,SHE DOES IT FOR THE MAIN FACT THAT SHE KNOWS THAT PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND PROBABLY ARE RECORDING,AND SHE DOESN'T WANT THE ACT OF MASTURBATION TO BE RECORDED ALONG WITH HER FACE,,,THAT'S WHY WHEN HER FACE IS UNCOVERED SHE HARDLY MOVES A SINGLE MUSCLE,BUT WHEN HER FACE IS COVERED SHE MASTURBATES WITH EVERY PART OF HER BODY MOVING RAPIDLY,,,SHE JUST DOESN'T WANT US SEEING HER DO IT.SHE MAY NOT BE SHY ABOUT WALKING AROUND NUDE ALL DAY,,BUT THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE ACT OF MASTURBATING THAT SHE JUST SIMPLY IS TO SHY OR EMBARRASSED TO SHOW US,,SHE IS NOT AN "IRMA" THAT'S FOR SURE. :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :hi: :hi:

Mikey. You say she was going at it. I say she was skyping with Ilona. She just was scratching her butt :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she laid out today for couple hours and no doubt is sunburned.

I have come to believe that Danaya is very shy at times, she does not like to be alone, as every time there was noise, she would jump.

She is comfortable with nudity, and her body, but not her sexuality. I really don't think she has been with many men sexually, or women for those of you who wish her to be bi. She shows no real sign of understanding her own sexuality but it's like a day to day discovery still.

Danaya is one beautiful young girl, who has not yet become a woman, and holds on to many girlish emotions and feelings !!!!

Adele completely wore her out partying so much, so she sleeps most of the day today and now for almost 12 hours straight. They consume way to much alcohol when they go out because you see them sucking down those extra large water bottles like nothing to combat the dehydration they experience.

The APHRODITE Danaya is one very confused young lady, and with each passing day, she tries to discover who she is.

BTW a good man with wealth see's right through the Adele gold digger tactics, and won't be found in a Barcelona club in the VIP section.

It is my hope she will do a little self evaluation while Adele is absent, and maybe come to some conclusions.

I guess we simply have a disagreement here my friend,,as a world renowned authority on masturbation,I'm telling you that she did,,that's why she covered up her face this time,,she simply doesn't want the act f what she is doing to go along with her face,,she knows we record her doing that stuff so she knows it's going to be plastered all over the internet,,,,just think of the fact that she is not shy about lying on the bed in the middle of the day completely nude with her legs spread for the world to see,,,but cover up just so that she can fake a masturbation,,my brain just doesn't compute that at all,,,,,the act of masturbation is just simply something that she is too shy to show that's all.,,,We just have a simple disagreement here on what we saw my friend. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry Mikey I watched as well, I simply didn't see that. she is fucking with us is all.  :shithappens:

We will agree to disagree, she may have but I sure didn't recognize it as well the master.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I guess I will need to get my eyes checked again :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I understand she does it all the time (hiding under the blanket), then she sticks it all out there for all to see... and knowing that she is going to be sent out all over the internet. It is a very intimate act, whether it be a self satisfaction, or it be the act of making love, or just plain sex. She has covered her head several times before, while just being on the phone, or just surfing her pictures or taking intimate selfies, or even talking to her friend via Skype.

Mikey. You say she was going at it. I say she was skyping with Ilona. She just was scratching her butt :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she laid out today for couple hours and no doubt is sunburned.

I have come to believe that Danaya is very shy at times, she does not like to be alone, as every time there was noise, she would jump.

She is comfortable with nudity, and her body, but not her sexuality. I really don't think she has been with many men sexually, or women for those of you who wish her to be bi. She shows no real sign of understanding her own sexuality but it's like a day to day discovery still.

Danaya is one beautiful young girl, who has not yet become a woman, and holds on to many girlish emotions and feelings !!!!

Adele completely wore her out partying so much, so she sleeps most of the day today and now for almost 12 hours straight. They consume way to much alcohol when they go out because you see them sucking down those extra large water bottles like nothing to combat the dehydration they experience.

The APHRODITE Danaya is one very confused young lady, and with each passing day, she tries to discover who she is.

BTW a good man with wealth see's right through the Adele gold digger tactics, and won't be found in a Barcelona club in the VIP section.

It is my hope she will do a little self evaluation while Adele is absent, and maybe come to some conclusions.

She has already made self evaluation and has changed their opinion on certain things. Only I'm afraid she has changed their opinion in the wrong direction, wherever you want. She did it closely communicated with Ilona and Adele.

I see there are a lot of folk out there with similar feelings towards Danaya as me but have you noticed how often she is playing her pussy, sadly always under the covers, since Adele has been gone. Sexual frustration perhaps? I just hope after this period of abstinence she doesn't go mental and hang a big one on when her pal gets back at the weekend (maybe?)

She has never masturbated without the cover.

UNLESS HER ASS MOVED TO WHERE HER PUSSY IS THEN YES SHE WAS SCRATCHING HER ASS FURIOUSLY FOOR 38 MINS STRAIGHT,SHE ACTUALLY WENT ALL OUT MASTURBATING THIS TIME,,BUT SHE COVERED HER HEAD UP SO WE WOULDN'T SEE HER FACE,,,,SHE DOES IT FOR THE MAIN FACT THAT SHE KNOWS THAT PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND PROBABLY ARE RECORDING,AND SHE DOESN'T WANT THE ACT OF MASTURBATION TO BE RECORDED ALONG WITH HER FACE,,,THAT'S WHY WHEN HER FACE IS UNCOVERED SHE HARDLY MOVES A SINGLE MUSCLE,BUT WHEN HER FACE IS COVERED SHE MASTURBATES WITH EVERY PART OF HER BODY MOVING RAPIDLY,,,SHE JUST DOESN'T WANT US SEEING HER DO IT.SHE MAY NOT BE SHY ABOUT WALKING AROUND NUDE ALL DAY,,BUT THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE ACT OF MASTURBATING THAT SHE JUST SIMPLY IS TO SHY OR EMBARRASSED TO SHOW US,,SHE IS NOT AN "IRMA" THAT'S FOR SURE. :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :hi: :hi:

Is there a good way out of this situation. When she will masturbate next time let covers only the face.  :D