Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It's beginning to look like that we will not be getting a 3rd girl. So many of you complained the 3 is a crowd, we want to see how things develop between just 2 girls.

Everyone, there is only a few relationships you will see in life like Kami and Kristy, the likelihood that the ANNA and IRMA event New Years eve will happen again has extremely low odds.

So you reap the rewards of the seeds you sow. I hope everyone enjoys the girls apartment for what it has become.

Nora, when I look at that empty chair downstairs, I still see you sitting there :hugnkiss: When the sun comes up and shines in your room, I still see you lying in bed :hugnkiss: When the apartment becomes a mess like it always is now, I still see you cleaning and bitching at the girls to clean up after themselves :hugnkiss:

Oh Nora, what has become of your project, what was once so real and fun, has become so unreal, mundane, and predictable. :trashcomputer:

What great tribute Corbo, This pretty much sums why I have been a member for 3 plus years now. Thank you for posting my friend !!!!!

:hi: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :yes: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was about to post the same thing before I saw yours. Thanks, Corbo. That is really awesome. I wish I could have seen some of those cuties that were there before I joined. At least I have their image now to enjoy. Great job.

Danaya is my favourite by a long way but she is oh so frustrating. She has the body of a goddess, the face of an angel but a mind of a shy virgin. Maybe one day you'll throw back the covers when you bate and/or really get it on with your flatmate but in the meantime please loosen up babe.

Yes they could Happy, learn a lot from them they sure could, Oh those memories not soon forgotten, do you think we will remember the current ladies?  Corbo you could add ANNA and IRMA to the mix. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Happy, she is our GODDESS which only rivaled by only one of the Greek mythology Gods APHRODITE :hugnkiss: unfortunately she does have the mind of school girl and easily influenced by her flatmates. :yes: :smoke: :poke: :idk:

It would be nice to put their name/nickname I guess. Too bad we can't tag like facebook on the forum, but at least maybe assign them a number to reference them from a list ? I'm sure even long term members don't recognise or remember all of them.