Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Man it is shocking to look at the difference in Kami then to  the Kami now. I don't understand why she chose to loose so much weight. I just hope it was a choice and not a health issue.  :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :idk: :idk: :idk: :idk:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

What I enjoy about watching their lifestyles is the education of how much more I eat than they do. I just watched Danaya prepare her breakfast (at 11:30) where she prepared 1/2 an orange in sections, peeled a kiwi fruit and added a small fruit yoghurt. That would be an appetiser for me. So I have a few things still to learn before I croak!

post-43356-145739698094_thumb.jpg

looks  like  danaya  off  to  gym    or  photo    shoot      she  looks  stunning  in  clothes  does  any  one    know  how  long  shes  in  this    for   

looks  like  danaya  off  to  gym    or  photo    shoot      she  looks  stunning  in  clothes  does  any  one    know  how  long  shes  in  this    for 

She is usually back to 1930 or 2000 bus

The night that after Danaya took her shower and went into Adele's room and sat beside her on the bed . I was like ok then she  acted like she was going to bite her tail . I knew it was a little time before  the tease got me wild up but man hard not think about all that had happened that night .