Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I was gonna start uploading some Photos but blue is about to start her show so,,,everybody hop on the bus I'm headed to bluesville :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Don't know what we'd do without your down to earth sense of humour mike  :)

was danya talking to Ilona on skype ?

Yes I'm 90% sure it was Ilona in both voice and what I could see of her on the ipad and she wasn't a happy bunny. Can't understand any Russian but body language suggests Danaya is saying something like "c'mon give me a break, I been in the apt for 3 days and not been out. I go out for a couple of hours and you're giving me a hard time." Well that's what I reckon anyway

THAT'S NOT ILONA THAT'S A JEALOUS STALKER GIRLFRIEND,,,,I DON'T KNOW WHY DANAYA KEEPS TALKING TO HER EVERYDAY WHEN SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH THAT GIRL PISSES HER OFF.,,,,,DANAYA JUST PUT THE IPAD DOWN PLEASE AND ENJOY YOUR TIME IN BARCELONA.,...ENOUGH OF THE DRAMA ALREADY,,,YOU ARE MAKING ME DEPRESSED NOW. DO LIKE I DO WHEN I GO ON MY VACATIONS,,,LEAVE ALL DEVICES AT HOME,,AND TELL ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT IF THEY ARE GONNA DIE OR HAVE ANY TYPE OF EMERGENCY,,WAIT UNTILL YOU GET BACK :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

happyman  if  your  right    is    ilona    watching    rlc    and    seeing    whats  been  going    on    well  back  to  clubbing  after  tomorrw    less  theres    an  air    strike  in  ukraine

I don't know if i'm looking forward to Adele returning or not...i think the later and hope for a new girl?!?

Adele returns March 5 at 12 noon. Danae plans to stay in the apartment for two months. I'm afraid that they will continue their party's and the third girl will not.  :idk: