Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I have to give Jess some credit. She don't mind being home alone. Bless her little sweet ass.:biggrin:

I Just watched back how Jess was with Nicole and i did not like it, Nicole never entered her room while she was camming she only spoke through the door, i think she over reacted with her, but i will get over it is still like Jess.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I Just watched how Jess was with Nicole and i did not like it, Nicole never entered her room while she was camming she only spoke through the door, i think she over reacted with her, but i will get over it is still like Jess.

Looking at both sides? They both have done wrong. Nicole have the music on and you could hear it in Jess's room with the doors closed.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Qual è tutti lamentano perché Nicole e Lima appartamento lasciato?

Mio Dio abbiamo ottenuto Jessica solo a noi stessi, cosa vuoi di più ????

dovrebbe ballare tutta nuda solo con scarpe con tacco e masturbarsi per tutti noi!!!!!

sarebbe un gran bel regalo di natale!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

Looking at both sides? They both have done wrong. Nicole have the music on and you could hear it in Jess's room with the doors closed.

Yes i take that as a valid point too, guess we have to accept they are never going to be best friends anymore. :cry:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes i take that as a valid point too, guess we have to accept they are never going to be best friends anymore. :cry:

They're going to get a long but I think that's it. They both have different agendas. Jess to work and make money and Nicole to find away to stay in Barcelona. If the translations are correct. 

• Upvote 3

Someone I know recently combined Maple Syrup & buttered Popcorn thinking it would taste like caramel popcorn. It didn’t and they don’t recommend anyone else do it either.

Last Friday in three week’s time I saw a spotted striped blue worm shake hands with a legless lizard.