Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Lima will be departing before the New Year. It should be interesting who RLC sends as her replacement.

She may be leaving the house but I doubt she'll be leaving Barcelona. She's too well connected here, and has too much "work" to leave behind. I just hope her 'outside the apartment' life doesn't spiral out of control too much with guys not having to fear being seen on camera anymore once she moves elsewhere. We may still see her visit for parties from time to time, just depends on how wasted she gets at the first couple as to whether we see her invited back for more. I doubt she'll be invited to any B2 parties though. You knock back one night of 'Lipstick Lesbianism', and that's what happens when you follow them home drunk to the wrong house. 

1 hour ago, fisherman said:

Just watching Jessie doing her web cam sucking her fingers and touching her lips

what the feck is that all about I've seen dead frogs witth more sex appeal

She's really wasted her time here has Jess. She's going to go back home and people are going to say "You lived in Barcelona for two months? Wow, what were the beaches like there?"

"Don't know. Never went. Too busy camming."

"And what about the shopping. I bet the shopping was good."

"Don't know. Never did any. Too busy camming."

"And the men. There must have been some hot Mediterranian men."

"Don't know. Didn't fuck any. Too busy camming."

"Well did you do anything else besides camming?"

"Pilates."

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Pookus said:

She's really wasted her time here has Jess. She's going to go back home and people are going to say "You lived in Barcelona for two months? Wow, what were the beaches like there?"

"Pilates."

"What are going to do with all the money you earned when camming ?"

"I'm planning a trip to spain !"

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pookus said:

"Pilates."

Thus far, it has been a 75%/25% split more or less in Barcelona between girls who treated their tenure as vacations, and those who worked or  studied. Many of the girls since the beginning have been out all day for work (Melissa and Milena been recent examples), and it is also very common in the couple's apartments. Jessica had painted herself a giant bullseye for some people by working at home for a job that some find not palatable, but i don't think it is really different (it is better, it means more of her nice little body :biggrin:).

From the transcripts, it do not appear that she is particularly rich, seems to live a relatively frugal and Spartan life, and do not make tons of money with the camming, so she needs to put the hours. If anything, I respect her dedication.

• Upvote 2