Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yeah, I don't blame Irma for not going to bed now with Layla. She may not be done puking. Maybe Irma will have to sleep with Anna later. She has a double bed!

Upndown, beggars can't be choosy, right? Good thing with them drinking is it loosens their inhibitions. Bad thing is they get drunk, puke all over you and fall asleep! I bet they say the same things when we get drunk, lol!

IRMA IS ALWAYS RESTLESS EVERYTIME IT COMES TIME FOR HER TO SLEEP,IT'S LIKE AN O.C.D,SHE ALWAYS WANDERS BACK AND FORTH THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE EVERY NIGHT MUMBLING TO HERSELF AND READNG THE LABELS OFF OF EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE IN THE KITCHEN,AND ALSO RAIDING THE FRIDGE AND CUPBOARDS FOR SNACKS,SOMETIMES SHE CLEANS THE WHOLE PLACE JUST LIKE SHE'S DOING TONIGHT,AT NIGHT SHE HAS REALLY BAD INSOMNIA AND RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME,I'M SURPRISED THAT SHE'S STILL UP KNOWING THAT SHE IS DRUNK TOO,MAYE SHE IS WAITING ON THE OTHER GIRLS TO GET HOME,LIKE A WORRIED MOTHER HEN.

Is Irma preparing for a bunch of people stranded on a desert island that have scurvy? She has enough oranges I think! Gilligan's Island here we come! I would love to be stranded on a desert island just with Irma and just some oranges, clothes optional!

Hey mikey you are right, Irma is like a mother hen and definitely has OCD (that's ok, OCD is a sign of intelligence). She must be wound tighter than a drum. That explains why she doesn't always smile. She is always worrying, thinking. I am like that also.

Given all that, she is a remarkably social and affectionate person. Like I said before, she is a giver, not a receiver. I think that applies to sex also for her. Ilona is a receiver, not a giver. Anna may be both a giver and receiver.

I think Anna has grown the most in maturity since she came to the apartment. She is finding herself.

Ilona still has to mature, but she has started to get in touch with her sexy self.

Irma already found herself, is supremely confident and in touch with her sexy self.

Layla, who knows? I think she was brought up in a conservative family. At least she isn't hiding from the cameras.