Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yep. Both Anna and Irma are helping get her clothes off. She was so trashed, she didn't even take her boots off before tromping up the stairs. If she's not blasted (drunk), then she's high as a kite on something.  :lmao:

OMG, so funny! Irma and Anna are getting Ilona  undressed. If possible, Ilona is more drunk than Layla! The parents putting their sick kids to bed.

Maybe the parents can soon have sex, since the kids are asleep! I love Anna also. She likes to drink but held off to take care of Ilona while Irma did it with layla.

False alarm with ILona,she is up texting away on her phone,I guess being drunk is not enough to take her away from her phone,.....lmaoo now Ilona is in the bathroom puking too :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG, so funny! Irma and Anna are getting Ilona  undressed. If possible, Ilona is more drunk than Layla! The parents putting their sick kids to bed.

Maybe the parents can soon have sex, since the kids are asleep! I love Anna also. She likes to drink but held off to take care of Ilona while Irma did it with layla.

Now, Ilona pukes in the sink. Just before that Irma was sitting on the floor unloading some problems on Anna. Anna sat down on the floor to talk to her. They are getting closer. Both givers and good girls. I hope they can at least cuddle and sleep together tonight.