Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

2 cents worth analysis of Danaya...

Recently, I have formed an opinion of Danaya in reference to the teasing going on between her and Adele. They are spending more and more time "touchy - feely", and Danaya is usually the aggressor. Latest example is she pulled Adele's panties down while she was on her stomach on her bad - and Adele played along. HOWEVER, I've also noticed that when Adele returns the attention (cups Danaya's breasts, tries to kiss her tummy or legs), Danaya turns into a little girl and covers up and giggles. I think Danaya is in a crisis of not knowing what she wants. She starts things and then when they get too intimate, she shy's away. She knows that going any further could change her life forever - and she's not ready to take that step yet. I wish someone would tell her that trying something once doesn't commit you to forever. Experimenting is how you decide what you like and what you don't. Your only young once...

I think, it is just a different behavior to deal with the "SHOW" they need to perform. ... Adela is confident, she knows that Danaya knows the limit and will not exceed it. ... Danaya just knows but is not as confident so she ensures that the limit is not exceeded. ... That seams to be all.

The only interesting thought is that the possibility for something real between the two seams to be negligible and not desirable. I think, they are two hetero girls and into boys. ... This continuing desire that something might happen between hetero girls in this teasing only apartment or the one of K&K irritates me more and more. After endless months of the same teasing shows, it should be clear that nothing will happen at all. 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Heard someone say Adele and Danaya slept together last night -- they did not  Danaya got out of Adeles bed and went to her room -- NO action lol!!!!!    They were in bed together maybe 2 hours but NO sexx.

looks    like    it    robert      im     not    a    subscriber       so       i        cant       watch     the     tv        the     fucking     things     turned     off

1 minute ago, roy1 said:

looks    like    it    robert      im     not    a    subscriber       so       i        cant       watch     the     tv        the     fucking     things     turned     off

I'm not either but by what we see in the thumbnails no one is talking to no one and everyone is in their oen room.

yea    robert     no    kissing   &    making   up    maybe      still     shellshocked    from    last      night          it    aint     going  to    wok     with     these    3   is  it

Kami's boyfriend leaving about as quick as he got there lol. She told him she didn't have time to hear his criticisms of Kristy. Kami's getting to hate him. He put his shoes on and he's gone .... I love it!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, roy1 said:

yea    robert     no    kissing   &    making   up    maybe      still     shellshocked    from    last      night          it    aint     going  to    wok     with     these    3   is  it

I don't think so they are affraid of Aida now since she knows Nora.

• Upvote 1

Aida is such a classy but sexy girl -- Adele is insecure now. Danaya really doesn't care for either girl  I don't think. I love Adele but she's not in Aida's class sexy, beauty, anything. Her only hope is Aida leaves and someone else comes in.

i    didnt     know  this    nora        sounds    like    some      loved     &   some    hate    her      is    she    the    one     who     cracks    the    whip

4 hours ago, happyone said:

I got an idea-whoever cleans up the kitchen mess can stay-everyone else good bye!!!!  lol

Guess I better eat my words-seems Adele cleaned up the kitchen-    So now happyone-who do you send home???????????????

• Upvote 1