Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

As far as making mistakes and wrong statements. I make mistakes, I correct them, try not to make them again, but im human. I never hold anyones mistakes against them -- past is past!!  The (only) people that don't make mistakes are dead people, or people who never do anything. If I spoke out of turn, I apologize Harley .... to YOU!

didn't bother me!!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hmm thanks Dana. Ive never tried to be controversial -- sometimes I make unpopular statements and if I offend anyone, it's not on purpose. I ALWAYS try and make amends to those people and not do it again. Again Dana thanks!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, joejo said:

As far as making mistakes and wrong statements. I make mistakes, I correct them, try not to make them again, but im human. I never hold anyones mistakes against them -- past is past!!  The (only) people that don't make mistakes are dead people, or people who never do anything. If I spoke out of turn, I apologize Harley .... to YOU!

If I upset you in some way joejo, at least tell me what it was I did.  I'll go back and see if I can find what you are talking about!

Yea you're right. I wasn't trying to talk out of turn, or answer for anyone.  I was jus chatting and giving a comment.  Thanks Harley. Im new and learning....it's my 2nd chatroom ever. I sometimes say things and as soon as they leave my mouth  I wish I hadn't said them. I try never to make that "same" mistake tho.  I love it here.

• Upvote 1

ces rares de voir les 3 femmes ensemble dans la meme pieces

traduit par Google traducteur / translated by Google translator

those rare to see three women together in the same apartment

surtout en jupe ou en robe contrairement la plus ancienne blonde de l'appartement

especially in a skirt or dress , unlike the older blonde apartment

esperont que un jour elles soit toute copine et qu'elle peux jouer comme elles ont fait a 2 le 14 mars (voir photo au dessus)

Let 's hope they one day be all girl and she can play as they did 2 March 14 (see photo above)

ces rares de voir les 3 femmes ensemble dans la meme pieces

those rare to see three women together in the same apartment

surtout en jupe ou en robe contrairement la plus ancienne blonde de l'appartement

especially in a skirt or dress , unlike the older blonde apartment

esperont que un jour elles soit toute copine et qu'elle peux jouer comme elles ont fait a 2 le 14 mars (voir photo au dessus)

Let 's hope they one day be all girl and she can play as they did 2 March 14 (see photo above)