Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

This is no conspiracy, The grown up little school girls are at it again. The drama. the teasing, the childish mentality And people wonder why we are drawn to the other apartment and away from this craziness. Aida thank you for bringing some class to this insanity. Danaya quit acting so innocent, everyone knows better, since you are the elder statesman of the group by far. IRMA and ANNA where are you ???????????????????? NORA, please come and whoop some ass into shape, this behavior is nuts. I thought the childish crap would end with the departure of Ilona.  The Barcelona Strip Club has turned into the Barcelona Day Care for grown adults. Laughing Stock of RLC.

couldn't have said it better myself...i just keep waiting, and hoping, for danaya to grow a brain and see adele for what she is...she manipulates and, she does it really well...(or, it is scripted but i find this really difficult to believe!)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know how young you're referring to but I used to cherish all the times when I got to stay in bed and didn't have to get straight up.

The neighborhood moms had to put a 7:30am restriction on us kids because we would have already up and playing football, or tag, or chase, hide-n-seek, or army, or...by then. If I had stayed in bed till after 7:00a my mom would have been checking for a pulse...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canito said:

i kinda knew this was going to happend once a new girl showed up.its all the same thing the other girl wont let the other girl talk or spend time with the other one cause the other one will get jealous.i have seen it with ilona and now im seeing it again with adele that is sad cause aida looks like a nice person.

so true...so why doesn't danaya open her eyes and learn!

6 minutes ago, dana3 said:

so true...so why doesn't danaya open her eyes and learn!

They, like a lot of people of her generation and later, don't know about things like, mowing the lawn, twisting a fatty and grabbing a cup coffee and sitting on the porch to watch the sun come up, collecting chicken eggs, putting hay out for the cattle, feeding (slopping) the hogs, working on the car before the sun gets to hot, ...etc. and that's before breakfast.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

In life there are leaders and there are followers-Danaya is obviously a follower

Also, there are pricks and there are pussies-Adele obviously just wants Mikey's prick in her pussy

I had to re-edit your statement to make it more accurate my friend Happyone lmaoo!!!!

• Upvote 1