Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

do you really think danayas totally the victom.

No...i don't...not reallly.  The real victim, if there is one, is Aida...at the hands of the two children, mostly adele.  But, Danaya could do a lot to straighten things out in the apartment by taking a stand against adele's behavior.  To do 'nothing' is to contribute to the downfall of this apartment!  

• Upvote 1

FUCK MRBOX.....HE IS NO FUCKING FRIEND OF MINE CANITO,,,THE SAME FUCKING WAY THAT WEREWOLF USED TO TROLL THE SHIT OUTTA YOU,,IT'S THE SAME WAY HIS ASS KEEPS ON FOLLOWING ME AROUND,,,AND I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD NOT SIT BY AND LET WEREWOLF FUCK WITH YOU.

FRIEND OR NOT,,IF HE'S YOUR FRIEND THEN TELL HIM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP MY NAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

No...i don't...not reallly.  The real victim, if there is one, is Aida...at the hands of the two children, mostly adele.  But, Danaya could do a lot to straighten things out in the apartment by taking a stand against adele's behavior.  To do 'nothing' is to contribute to the downfall of this apartment!  

Actually, Danaya didn't take a stand against Ilona when she did the same thing against Adele.  Danaya needs to get some guts and do the right thing for the sake of the apartment.

• Upvote 4