Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hello all..Just got here.  I assume Danaya and Adele are 'out' as usual and Aida is home alone.  Not unusual...Quite a while ago I said 'Personally, i would rather watch 1 beautiful person like Aida in this apartment than 2 absentee tenants leaving only the tv on to watch'.  I still feel that way...only moreso now.  Based on the way these two immature ladies treat Aida, I now hope they remain absentee tenants...better yet, RLC....get rid of these two and bring in two more mature, more adult girls who understand the purpose of RLC and will actually interact.  

• Upvote 2

kind of interesting to watch the thumbnails...every now and then, they show adeles and danayas empty rooms...if they operate by motion detection, how come rooms with no motion show up?  (spirits???)

12 minutes ago, dana3 said:

kind of interesting to watch the thumbnails...every now and then, they show adeles and danayas empty rooms...if they operate by motion detection, how come rooms with no motion show up?  (spirits???)

Open windows and curtains are one thing.

Sunlight reflecting in mirrors is another.

You have to remember that motion detection in todays cameras is not based on "physical" movement like a curtain it is an electronic detection on the camera sensor so things like the tv can set it off.

les 3 filles (1).PNG

les 3 filles (2).PNGles 3 filles (3).PNG

les 2 filles vienne de rentre (avec vetements), elles sont les 3 ensemble dans la meme piece (ces rare en bas dans la cam gratuit) on dirait que les 2 femmes qui sont avec vetements vienne de rentre du magasin

• Upvote 1