Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Anti zionist

At current time users have addition problem with uploading their images to servers before they posted here. Lets just hope in a day or two this will change and more users will decide to upload on others servers in order to be accessible to majority of visitors  registered users.. Otherwise this forum will die out very soon. 

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

not gonna lie i do wonder what danaya thinks about when she rubs one out motionlessly shes definetly got hiding it down to science and i'll tell you one thing i dont think adele has anything to do with it.

Edited by olcage
cuz

not to belittle anybody but  i find it hilarious that people care about what the tenants do outside the apartment like they actually have a personal relationship with them. as for myself i could careless. i signed up to rlc cuz i like the premise of their idea and it definitely works  for me. i accept theres going to be downtimes. now with that said i know why i started to watch rlc my question to this forum is what was yours the first time you took interest in rlc?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

I think that's a little bit harsh, I do believe that House gave us a genuine translation as he heard it, but without hearing both sides of the conversation we cannot be sure of the context.

Meh.. I don't know why people are getting offended. I just posted what I heard, and made a conclusion based on it. If I'm wrong, then so be it. I don't see a reason to apologize to anyone here for the assumptions I've made, because it wasn't about them. As for RLC removing cams: They had those two bald brothers or whatever for a few weeks without knowing about their career(s), and they also have apartments where guys and girls constantly get into physical fights. One of those apartments was removed after many users complained, while another one is still around...

Just saying what I'm seeing...

• Upvote 1

Lyree, welcome to posting, my dear! Nice to see you  here.

Thes, you are fine Thes, I don't think you offended anyone. Certainly not me or Alanohio or Benfold. I say just as controversial stuff as you!

Miscvoyeur, many of us also make good posts. If you cannot see that, it is your problem. I agree with alanohio, make the same comments and you will never acknowledge that! There is seriously something wrong with you. It is called Superiority Disease! It is fatal by the way! Hahahaha!