Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I think this is the end of RLC for me.If Irma leaves,i will never pay to see that little skinny japanese.I will watch only for Anna and Ilona.When Anna and Ilona leaves from this apartament,i will stop to watch RLC.

I will watch her for you and everyone else that feels eh slighted  :drool:

:shithappens: and the earth will rotate

to give the illusion of a "sunrise"

now, if you could transfer your RLC membership to me

I will take that heavy burden of watching for you  :woohoo:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I will watch her for you and everyone else that feels eh slighted  :drool:

:shithappens: and the earth will rotate

to give the illusion of a "sunrise"

now, if you could transfer your RLC membership to me

I will take that heavy burden of watching for you  :woohoo:

:))

Henripas. Des preuves, t'as qu'à lire tous les messages ici, ou sur RLCFAN, depuis 1 mois, et tu en auras...pleins, tous les jours!! Ne sois pas cynique et méchant dans tes propos!!, lis juste certains messages plus haut, et tu comprendras, que tu es le seul à penser comme ça.

Cela dit, tu as le droit, mais ne le marques pas dans ces cas là..ou alors tu mets un minimum de respect pour Irma, les filles et nous!

Guys, listen, there is more to rlc than one girl. You do realize they only stay on average about 1 1/2 -2 months. But, I still have hope she is leaving only temporarily. We will probably know if maintenance mode happens.

Henripas. Des preuves, t'as qu'à lire tous les messages ici, ou sur RLCFAN, depuis 1 mois, et tu en auras...pleins, tous les jours!! Ne sois pas cynique et méchant dans tes propos!!, lis juste certains messages plus haut, et tu comprendras, que tu es le seul à penser comme ça.

Cela dit, tu as le droit, mais ne le marques pas dans ces cas là..ou alors tu mets un minimum de respect pour Irma, les filles et nous!

Okay, tu t'es bien exprimé..

Je me suis un peu chauffé. mais ça fait du bien...

pas de soucis, les gars. On est ensemble fan de RLC... !!!

:hugnkiss:

Liquids are only forbidden in the hand luggage. In checked luggage it is not forbidden.

So sad she will be leave. Was the reason I renewed. Wont renew again if there will be no new exciting stuff this month

Totally depends on what it is, where it came from and where it is going.

If it is considered food stuff, it also presents problems.

Guys, listen, there is more to rlc than one girl. You do realize they only stay on average about 1 1/2 -2 months. But, I still have hope she is leaving only temporarily. We will probably know if maintenance mode happens.

I think the arrival of girl number 4 was the tip off that one of them would be leaving ! That apartment is really only made for 3 girls !!  Good bye little Miss Big Boobs....................you were a lot of fun to watch !

If Irma is leaving permanently, she sure is in a good mood, laughing, no signs of sadness and no one seems somber. Strange if she is leaving for good. Now I could be wrong and the girls are aholes, but I still hold hope.

Remember that Kami came a second time to the apartment. So one never knows.

IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE ONE GIRL OR THE FACT THAT THEY ONLY STAY 1-2 MONTHS MR.1010,IT'S WHO THE GIRL IS AND WHAT THEY BROUGHT TO THE APARTMENT,WE KNOW WHAT THE PLACE WOULD BE LIKE IF IT WAS JUST ILONA AND LAYLA OR NIKKI AND JENNY,,,,I DIDN'T SEE NOBODY WEEPING FOR NIKKI'S DEPARTURE,,,BUT THEN AGAIN THEY WERE PROBABLY WEEPING TEARS OF JOY,,,THE GOLDEN RULE FOR RLC AND CC MEMBERS IS TO NEVER GET ATTACHED TO THESE LADIES,BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL HERE TODAY AND GONE TOMORROW,,I REALLY COULDN'T GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT THINK OF ME WHEN I SAY THA TI BECAME ATTACHED TO RITA,KRISTY,KAMILA AND NOW IRMA,IT'S JUST HUMAN NATURE TO BE THAT WAY SOMETIMES.

If Irma is leaving permanently, she sure is in a good mood, laughing, no signs of sadness and no one seems somber. Strange if she is leaving for good. Now I could be wrong and the girls are aholes, but I still hold hope.

Remember that Kami came a second time to the apartment. So one never knows.

It's a pity you don't read FRENCH,  tHERE'S a stupid guy called Henri pas who keeps bringing Irma down talking about her eyes nose saying that all she had was big boobs.  Well She was still cleaning even after she's got the news..Iput that narcisic huy in his place and told him that us French Canadian are more tolerate that frenchies.